• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Applied ICT practicals March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
coporative house style report on why and how we use validation and verification techniques, we had to show some images as well showing how we used the techniques(word limit below 500) and powerpoint hyperlinks will also come after this report
dude what is corporative house style ??? is it same LIKE Corporate house style which is also given in book ???

Reaction score
i want the exact topic of the report
n from which website do we have to do the report
and YES i heard that we have to make some GRAPH also in excel...... i wana know that 222
i didnt still give it yet writing a report is very hard if i get to now the website i will try to prepare for it before the exam

Reaction score
Hi, you said "Calculate the total no. of miles and the total distance covered" but isn't both the same thing???

Reaction score
Can Some One Please Explain To Me What Corporate House Culture Is :(
I dont understand and iv got a crap ict teacher who cant explain it :(
Please and thankyou <3

Reaction score
the total distance could be speed(which is 55 as they have given in the ques paper) multiply total time,ie = (55* (SUM(the time column))
its just a guess :p

Reaction score
mhhh guys abt da verification and validation...are we supoes 2 use internet.orrrrrrrrrrrrr from da book

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
If you guys post anything regarding the paper next you will be banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.