• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Applied ICT practicals March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Heyy Guys..
I believe the AS AICT practicals is just around the corner.
Well my one is on the 23th this month wish me luck !
anyway i heard some of the zones already have given the practicals. If you done it in March please help us out, the ones who dint give the practicals yet.. About how your exam was and what was the format of the exam, what came in the practical. Any kind of information would be HELPFUL.
Remember Sharing is Caring :)

Cat

Reaction score
I'm gonna do it tomorrow :)
But there are different variants, some harder than others. It also depends on which one you get!

Reaction score
I'm gonna do it tomorrow :)
But there are different variants, some harder than others. It also depends on which one you get!
Best of luck my friend !! And which variant are you doing? since im doing variant 2. All the papers are somehow connected.. Anyway please do come back tomorrow and tell us how was it. Hope it goes well :)

Cat

Reaction score
Thank you :D
Yes I'll probably do variant 2...I'll see how i can help you with it :)

Reaction score
Best of luck my friend !! And which variant are you doing? since im doing variant 2. All the papers are somehow connected.. Anyway please do come back tomorrow and tell us how was it. Hope it goes well :)
how do you guys find out what variant you guys are doing ?

Reaction score
Hey listen guys, there are no variants for practicals in As levels! LOok it up yourself on the papers section.
So cat! tell us what came? Please! Thank you :)

Reaction score
Hello peeps, how was your exam.. i'll be taking it tomorrow.. ! hope u all did very well. How was the questions? PLease help us out! Thanks alot.
btw, there are no variants in AS AICT practicals :)

Reaction score
Hello peeps, how was your exam.. i'll be taking it tomorrow.. ! hope u all did very well. How was the questions? PLease help us out! Thanks alot.

GOODLUCK jasmine !! I hope its easy and do it really well.. And i also hope Cat comes back today help us all outt :D and on tomorrow you can come back and tell us how was your exam :)

Reaction score
GOODLUCK jasmine !! I hope its easy and do it really well.. And i also hope Cat comes back today help us all outt :D and on tomorrow you can come back and tell us how was your exam :)

I hope so :D :D Thanks alot for your sweet wishes, and don't worry.. i'll help u all when i finish my exam!

Reaction score
good luck to you too jasmine and tell us 2morrow how was urs
@Raiyan -where are you from ?

Reaction score
@fah3355 why do u wanna know that my friend? :p anyways i live in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and im from Bangladesh. And urself?

Reaction score
@fah3355 why do u wanna know that my friend? :p anyways i live in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and im from Bangladesh. And urself?
i asked you tht because my exam is on 23rd too as yours is.and so i thought you are from bangladesh where i am from,so i asked.and i am from bangladesh and btw.....who are you replying to in bangla?

Reaction score
both shibs and raiyan are from bangladesh and living in saudi arabia...niiiiiice ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.