• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Applied ICT practicals March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HOLYFUCKINSHIT :-O
That dint sound good at all. And the lyryx band thing came on november 2011 aswell and it was shit hard!!
Was there question with time again?
Anyways thanks alot man.. we are related somehow? jeddah te tumi? ammi Tabuk e.Ashique?Bisj?

Hey thanks for your help so much..Please let me know what did u have to download from the website? I looked at it and all I am seeing is text!! thank u once again..

Reaction score
HOLYFUCKINSHIT :-O
That dint sound good at all. And the lyryx band thing came on november 2011 aswell and it was shit hard!!
Was there question with time again?
Anyways thanks alot man.. we are related somehow? jeddah te tumi? ammi Tabuk e.Ashique?Bisj?
Hey thanks for your help so much..Please let me know what did u have to download from the website? I looked at it and all I am seeing is text!! thank u once again..

Reaction score
You are welcome Lauren! Actually the guy who posted that got it from some other forum, so i really don't know more than that :/ Anyways ill let you know if i get any info since some people over here are giving them tomorrow, lets hope they would help us out! btw when's your practical?

Reaction score
You are welcome Lauren! Actually the guy who posted that got it from some other forum, so i really don't know more than that :/ Anyways ill let you know if i get any info since some people over here are giving them tomorrow, lets hope they would help us out! btw when's your practical?

On Friday but I am getting really stressed...when is your?

Reaction score
On Friday but I am getting really stressed...when is your?
OMG same here on friday aswell :-O
And one more person gave it today here's his info(i think u saw it aswell but oh well.. lol) :
i had excel in my paper and we had to use vlookup in 3 columns and if function in one then we had to use a a formula similar to the minutes in oct /nov 2011 and then we had write a report about validation and verification then we had a small part of powerpoint in which we only had to make a hyperlinks.

Reaction score
OMG same here on friday aswell :-O
And one more person gave it today here's his info(i think u saw it aswell but oh well.. lol) :
i had excel in my paper and we had to use vlookup in 3 columns and if function in one then we had to use a a formula similar to the minutes in oct /nov 2011 and then we had write a report about validation and verification then we had a small part of powerpoint in which we only had to make a hyperlinks.

Oh no!! that was the worst formula ever!!! I hate it!!!! good luck to you! Maybe we can get more info tomorrow.. :)

Reaction score
Mine paper is on thursday so 4 sure i will help both of you :)
ahhn btw if u get info about the paper plz inform me also aswell :)

Reaction score
Mine paper is on thursday so 4 sure i will help both of you :)
ahhn btw if u get info about the paper plz inform me also aswell :)[/quote

of course..i have a good feeling about tomorrow..we'll find out more..goodnight guys..

Reaction score
i have my exam 2mrrw :/ n i cudnt solve da o/n 2011 minutes thingy :( can someone plz help? hurry btw.....not much tym left i guess

Reaction score
Hi friends my exame is on 22th of March, thursday so I want the sourcefiles and the exams if someone has done. Please help us!! We need to pass please help us! If you have the sourcefiles and the exam send to me.

Thanks ;)

Reaction score
thanks alot jasmine, was there any form of formatting that we had to do in spreadsheets?? thanks.

Reaction score
try to remember as much as possible questions and formulas which you had to use in excel... please it is very important ;) tnx anyway the post is very good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.