• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

April fools!!

Will you celebrate April Fool??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
people give a damn to say on ur face. u r not the problematic one. but sometimes u do try to impose ur opinion. now everyone can't be so pro muslim and agree with ur traditions
No one imposes anything in here. If you don't like the thread then why comment on the first place?
Aren't his/her tranditions. These are rules laid by Allah S.W.T.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
people give a damn to say on ur face. u r not the problematic one. but sometimes u do try to impose ur opinion. now everyone can't be so pro muslim and agree with ur traditions
and btw everyone can't be? that's sad...:( :cry:
they arent my traditions...

I wish and pray we all DO follow the beautiful laws laid by Allah...cuz they are for our own good...!!!!!!!

Reaction score
yeah and keep it up. u guys just want to make it a moderator forum. only u shud be heard. if u think i crossed then Ban. no need to give me empty warnings
AoA! Moderators are only here to maintain civility and although it is generally accepted that they exercise the specific editing options available to them when required to maintain decency, you are free to hold absolutely any opinion you may desire. :) It's just that the posts need to be appropriate for all viewers. And censors exist everywhere; one can't really escape them so it's best to come to terms with them, no?
I personally believe that no matter how wrong one is, it's not right to gang up against one person who holds a different opinion (though there's nothing wrong with just persuasion. :D)
@ Mods: Since April Fools Day is over, doesn't this thread deserve a lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.