• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

April fools!!

Will you celebrate April Fool??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
i agree that the argument going on here was a bit funny in the beginning :ROFLMAO: (not now though)
but rvel...i have been here since 2 months or more but i never met with such a case...as in moderators editing or deleting stuff which they don't like...so don't you feel that there might be some mistake from your side :unsure:

i don't have any connection with moderators or anything...i mean i am not supporting them cuz i wont get anything by doing this....but it is an unavoidable fact!

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
i agree that the argument going on here was a bit funny in the beginning :ROFLMAO: (not now though)
but rvel...i have been here since 2 months or more but i never met with such a case...as in moderators editing or deleting stuff which they don't like...so don't you feel that there might be some mistake from your side :unsure:

i don't have any connection with moderators or anything...i mean i am not supporting them cuz i wont get anything by doing this....but it is an unavoidable fact!
yes yes very right.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
haha bongiyaan toh na maro yar.
talking to u is like talking to a mirror caz u got no self respect or logical thinking. no shortage of people like u. good bye. n yeah keep editing and drink more water, helps get rid of anger :D

Talking to me is like talking to a mirror with no self-respect? You okay, buddy? :p

P.S I did not edit this one. Not this one, honestly :p

Reaction score
i have been here for almost a year, and i am good friends with the mods, admin [somewhat] and several members, i have presented my views, but no post has been deleted, edited etc,
yeah mods r with u. ur opinion will be safeguarded.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA stop trolling yourself, man. You blame us for editing your posts when you are out of your oh-so wonderful arguments. Seriously, how do you do it maayn! :LOL:
WHY ON EARTH DID THIS 'thought' NOT HIT ME WHEN I WAS A NORMAL MEMBER! :O Ufff!
neither did I....I had been here for a pretty long time..longer than you, rvel, and I bet I've been more active...

Reaction score
neither did I....I had been here for a pretty long time..longer than you, and I bet I've been more active...
people give a damn to say on ur face. u r not the problematic one. but sometimes u do try to impose ur opinion. now everyone can't be so pro muslim and agree with ur traditions

Status
Not open for further replies.