• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

April fools!!

Will you celebrate April Fool??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks man. Appreciate it. Just stay in your limits next time ;)
You are crossing them too often these days :D
yeah and keep it up. u guys just want to make it a moderator forum. only u shud be heard. if u think i crossed then Ban. no need to give me empty warnings

Reaction score
It was my turn today. Enough with your harsh replies & useless arguments.
if disagreeing and having ur own opinion means useless then yeah i did it. i will keep doing it.

Reaction score
i can do alot of things u can only edit and delete. caz u got no words to defend.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i can do alot of things u can only edit and delete. caz u got no words to defend.

I don't need to defend myself with mere 'words'. I've got a whole lot of defense at my back. Majority of the members here are at my back, alhamdolillah. Got any problem?

Though, you seriously need to come up with some better arguments, for your defense.

Reaction score
I don't need to defend myself with mere 'words'. I've got a whole lot of defense at my back. Majority of the members here are at my back, alhamdolillah. Got any problem?

Though, you seriously need to come up with some better arguments for your defense. Current ones not working.
haha bongiyaan toh na maro yar.
i m here from last two years. i know what majority says. talking to u is like talking to a mirror caz u got no self respect or logical thinking. no shortage of people like u. good bye. n yeah keep editing and drink more water, helps get rid of anger :D

Status
Not open for further replies.