• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
Guys, does anyone taking A/AS Level exam for Applied ICT 9713 this coming series?
If you do, we can share. If you have doubts, I might help you...
dude can u pls get me the paper 4 if sum one had finsihed it pls help me :( iam scared abt it i need to score more

Reaction score
For now, there is nothing new. Just wait for other candidate's reply and on the same time, lets prepare for the best. Do not rely 100% on our discussion though it might be correct. Just be ready for the worst case.

Reaction score
Please send me the files too if you have!! i have my exam in less than 12 hours, so any help would be great!! Thanks!!!!
Can you Please forward me the files and any possible Description u might have of the Applied ICT paper 2 (A/S)
Please and Thank You

Reaction score
Ok so heres the deal,
in excel there are a few formulas used to calculate transportation stuff for a concert type of think, mostly its just plain maths i.e. =i6/h6*55(this is just an example) etc.. the only important formulas used are vlookup and if statments, REMEMBER the if statement is very tricky and has many nested if statements. Other than this there is a graph in excel, its not so difficult but you should know how to make one very well!! that is it for excel. Other than this you will have to write an article on validation and verification techniques in word, you will also have to take screen shots of some of the validations and verification and put them in your report. You will have to know very good about corporate house style in word. The last thing is powerpoint, you should know how to make and edit a master slide, plus the important part is to know how to print 4 slides on one single page.
this is all i got for now. ill let you know if something else comes up!
REMEMBER!! THIS IS NOT 100% AUTHENTIC, DONOT RELY ON THIS, BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING!! THIS IS JUST THE INFORMATION I GOT AND I AM PASSING IT ON.
THANKX A MILLION!

Reaction score
i have a doubt like a major one! i gave my exam yesterday and we had to make a report obviously so the print out didnt come straight,the text came out horizontal...should i be concerned over this? will they cut my marks or not check the report cuz of this?? :(

Reaction score
i have a doubt like a major one! i gave my exam yesterday and we had to make a report obviously so the print out didnt come straight,the text came out horizontal...should i be concerned over this? will they cut my marks or not check the report cuz of this?? :(

What report ? :eek: is this for AS ?
& what do you mean by horizontal ? is it something with the alignment or the page layout?
I guess it depends on the examiner..

Reaction score
For paper 2 2011 O/N No.13:
=INT(((E3+G3)*60+F3+H3)/60) for minutes
and
=((E3+G3)*60+F3+H3)-60*INT(((E3+G3)*60+F3+H3)/60) for seconds
Tell me if I'm mistaken in the paper.

Reaction score
Hey...my exam waz tdai.....and i got access,excel and powerpoint!!!dere are different variants for da paper.....cauze the examiners knw dat we will get 2 knw wat is in the paper....cauze of dat dey have set different variants to confuse the people.....in my paper i got access....which had the most number of marks in the paper.....and excel it waz abit hard...which included countif,sumif,datedif and time period and powerpoint waz easy....!!!!

Reaction score
What is the variant of your question paper? Like 9713/02 or 9713/21, etc?
And, is there anything in making essay about corporate house style?

Reaction score
And, is there anything in making essay about corporate house style?[/quo
And, is there anything in making essay about corporate house style?
I think dey might have changed da paper cauze many of dem knew da paper.....and dere was no word....i think frm now dere would be excel,access and powerpoint....dey powerpoint waz da same bout hyperlinks but dey changed excel and access and i got screwed up....cauze i waz thinkin da same paper wud cum!!!