• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
come back and tell us wht came .plz
Ok so heres the deal,
in excel there are a few formulas used to calculate transportation stuff for a concert type of think, mostly its just plain maths i.e. =i6/h6*55(this is just an example) etc.. the only important formulas used are vlookup and if statments, REMEMBER the if statement is very tricky and has many nested if statements. Other than this there is a graph in excel, its not so difficult but you should know how to make one very well!! that is it for excel. Other than this you will have to write an article on validation and verification techniques in word, you will also have to take screen shots of some of the validations and verification and put them in your report. You will have to know very good about corporate house style in word. The last thing is powerpoint, you should know how to make and edit a master slide, plus the important part is to know how to print 4 slides on one single page.
this is all i got for now. ill let you know if something else comes up!
REMEMBER!! THIS IS NOT 100% AUTHENTIC, DONOT RELY ON THIS, BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING!! THIS IS JUST THE INFORMATION I GOT AND I AM PASSING IT ON.

Reaction score
Ok so heres the deal,
in excel there are a few formulas used to calculate transportation stuff for a concert type of think, mostly its just plain maths i.e. =i6/h6*55(this is just an example) etc.. the only important formulas used are vlookup and if statments, REMEMBER the if statement is very tricky and has many nested if statements. Other than this there is a graph in excel, its not so difficult but you should know how to make one very well!! that is it for excel. Other than this you will have to write an article on validation and verification techniques in word, you will also have to take screen shots of some of the validations and verification and put them in your report. You will have to know very good about corporate house style in word. The last thing is powerpoint, you should know how to make and edit a master slide, plus the important part is to know how to print 4 slides on one single page.
REMEMBER!! THIS IS NOT 100% AUTHENTIC, DONOT RELY ON THIS, BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING!! THIS IS JUST THE INFORMATION I GOT AND I AM PASSING IT ON.
thnk you alot man !
this is good stuff !!xD
where should we show examples of validation and verification ?and are we allowed to use the internet ?
let me knw if you got more info ..
thnk you so much dude !:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
Ok so heres the deal,
Hope you give a good exam

Reaction score
thnk you alot man !
this is good stuff !!xD
where should we show examples of validation and verification ?and are we allowed to use the internet ?
let me knw if you got more info ..
thnk you so much dude !:D:D:D:D
I donot know wether we could use the internet or not.
To where i think we have to take screen shots and put the images within the article(but this is what i think i donot know for sure).
Thank you, And best of luck to you too. :)

Reaction score
o
I donot know wether we could use the internet or not.
To where i think we have to take screen shots and put the images within the article(but this is what i think i donot know for sure).
Thank you, And best of luck to you too. :)
ohh so you mean we take examples of screenshots from our excel worksheet ?

Reaction score
It can be from both excel and access. Because mostly the validation rules are used in access databases.
ok.bt i thought we dnt have to work on access. thnks man for the info good luck.let me knw if you find more info .
where you from btw?

Reaction score
ok.bt i thought we dnt have to work on access. thnks man for the info good luck.let me knw if you find more info .
where you from btw?
We are not going to do anything in access, the only thing to do is to show how validation works, i am attachting a file a was making as a article, it will help you.
P.S: this file is not complete, its only half, and donot use it.

Attachments

• Validation and verification.docx
    123.1 KB · Views: 71
Reaction score
We are not going to do anything in access, the only thing to do is to show how validation works, i am attachting a file a was making as a article, it will help you.
sure man.this was nice of you to do.thnk you :)

Reaction score
sure man.this was nice of you to do.thnk you :)

Reaction score
I did the question, and there should be no errors.
I believe that you have not done question 22. itself correctly. Check it
The correct answer for question 22 is
=VALUE(MID("cell reference", 8, 1))​
What this does is gets the eight character (or number), and sets it into a value (VALUE). Now when you use the result of this, it should work.
ps. I tested the step 22 using =MID("cell ref", 8, 1) and this did cause my step 23 to give #N/A.
You are right thats what happened with me...i kind of figured it out.....b4 seeing your reply.....but loads of thanxx