• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
those who have given the exam today...how was it ???? was excel complicated ??? i heard that we have to make a graph in excel...which type of graph shud be chosen ??? i always get confused whether it shud b a bar graph or line ????

Reaction score
princess94 plz help me can you please tell me wht they asked for in the word part ?
to writ on corporate house style or to write on validation and verification ?
and wht examples are you talking abt they asked ?
plz elaborate.

i am really freaking out about this writing report thingy :/ i am really bad at it!!!! :cry:

Reaction score
i am really freaking out about this writing report thingy :/ i am really bad at it!!!! :cry:
its about validation and verification techniques and you have to knw to write on corporate house style but you can use the internet.
where r u from ?

Reaction score
i really dont get it what is the difference between corporative house styles and validation and verification tchniques? can u help me a little bit pls ?
difference between them is corporate house style is about the layout of a document and how the document looks and validation verification is about the correctness of the data entered

Reaction score
difference between them is corporate house style is about the layout of a document and how the document looks and validation verification is about the correctness of the data entered
omg i dont believe that i asked such a stupid question sorry :)