• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ambitious Writers

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you had written any stories or stuff like that... I wouldn't mind reading them and giving you a comment or something, so everyone can improve and stuff ( and because I like reading them too of course. I find shorter ones more interesting, especially ones with a twist, rather than long novels... even some novels are really good )

Waiting to see your stories :)
Really bright idea!! I don't read novels (thick books) but i love reading short stories. Looking forward to read all awesome stories here :)

Reaction score
Alright...my poems aren't excellent though...but I would like to share thoughts which no one would ever figure out through my poems:)

Ya Rab, I was so happy,
Ya Ilahi, how can I fail when You exist?
Ilahi, I've placed my trust in You, Rabbi!
then Ya Allah! Make me content with a state as this!

Ya Allah! Ya Rahman! Ya Rahim! Ya Qaderu Kulli Shai',
Rabbi! La ilaha illa Anta Subhanaka inni kuntu min adDhalimeen!
Ya Rahman! Have Mercy and remove from me every Saii' (sins)
Ya Qadeer! Help me mature myself! Help me out of this sorrowful state through Deen!

Ya Khaliq, Your Creation worships You!
Ya Aalim, Your Knowledge is so wide..
Ya Rabbi, I believe in You and the Rasool!
O Allah! Reconstruct my faith! Why do I feel like it died!

Ya Wali! In You have i placed my trust.
and Ya Ghafoor, forgive me for the short-comings in my Islam!
let not the atom of faith in my worthless heart burst,
let this atom grow, and mark the victory of a strong Iman!

Ilahi! I seek refuge in You from the evil of Shaytan!
I seek refuge in You from the portents of Dajjal!
Ya Rab! Make me a leader and the bearer of Ihsan,
and Allah, let me pass Your tests and never ever fall!

that's my poem :) Wrote it a few days ago....
This is awesome =)

Reaction score
yeah right! Looking forward to read more poems and stories from you. nice job.
Thank you... I would have posted many more, especially because I write my feelings in them, but the problem I that they are pretty personal..like the one I posted above? I had written it a few days ago when I was extremely depressed and had thought I was never gonna make something out of myself in the future...( kind of hormonal mood swings you can say;))

Reaction score
Right so here is one I wrote like two years ago... its a little weird and different, but nothing great. I also wrote it in the present tense which was hard to do but I wanted to see if it had an effect on the story telling so tell me how that worked out too ^^
Its awesome. =)

Reaction score
Thank you... I would have posted many more, especially because I write my feelings in them, but the problem I that they are pretty personal..like the one I posted above? I had written it a few days ago when I was extremely depressed and had thought I was never gonna make something out of myself in the future...( kind of hormonal mood swings you can say;))
yeah I can understand... Anything that you'll write i'll read. :)