• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ambitious Writers

Reaction score
okay wow man you can really write ._. like the details were really high class . it reminded me of someone, i dont know, but really i wana see a longer version of your work too! :D
Shukran! I mean thank you. I'm glad to know, really. Ohkay.. I'm so happy...thanks. :')
Stay blessed.
Cheers

Reaction score
Right so here is one I wrote like two years ago... its a little weird and different, but nothing great. I also wrote it in the present tense which was hard to do but I wanted to see if it had an effect on the story telling so tell me how that worked out too ^^

Attachments

• Delirus.rtf
    9 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Haha thats good ! Just curious was the structure for any particular reason... like to make an effect and planned or was it just random ?
it was for my friends, 'Lucky-11'... (11 of 'em), I was bored in the morn, so I wrote this. :)

Reaction score
Right so here is one I wrote like two years ago... its a little weird and different, but nothing great. I also wrote it in the present tense which was hard to do but I wanted to see if it had an effect on the story telling so tell me how that worked out too ^^
True! writing in present tense is comparatively difficult. :')

Reaction score
Ah im glad ^^ tks :) Im writing another one atm ill post it when Im done :) if youve got more show them here !!
Well, I have loads but literally scattered...like I just randomly start writing for eg: while im doing maths. So they're mostly lost, but today I've an exam so after that I'm gonna upload whatever i can.
Cheeers!
P.S: thanks for the thread.

Reaction score
Ah im glad ^^ tks :) Im writing another one atm ill post it when Im done :) if youve got more show them here !!
is ur story something like, u've had an accident and that man who's gon' die is someone frm ur family?! :p

Reaction score
is ur story something like, u've had an accident and that man who's gon' die is someone frm ur family?! :p

Haha no no. Its kinda of complicated to understand. The title 'delirus' is latin for Insanity... so that should help you understand most of the story now ^^

Reaction score
Well, I have loads but literally scattered...like I just randomly start writing for eg: while im doing maths. So they're mostly lost, but today I've an exam so after that I'm gonna upload whatever i can.
Cheeers!
P.S: thanks for the thread.

Awesome, and my pleasure haha ^^

Reaction score
Haha no no. Its kinda of complicated to understand. The title 'delirus' is latin for Insanity... so that should help you understand most of the story now ^^
Oh ! i was just thinking of googling 'delirus' haha...thanks for the latin info.
Cheers mate.

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you had written any stories or stuff like that... I wouldn't mind reading them and giving you a comment or something, so everyone can improve and stuff ( and because I like reading them too of course. I find shorter ones more interesting, especially ones with a twist, rather than long novels... even some novels are really good )

Waiting to see your stories :)
I write ^_^
I usually post the unedited version here.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/iChocoholic