• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Addmaths paper 1

Reaction score
HAAHAHA, yeh, cleverness :D

I found out about features that I didn't know my calculator had. Solving equations, trigonometry, matrices. Although, since all my answers were already correct, ALHUMDULILLAH, I didn't had to change anything.

Reaction score
I had one little issue. In a certain question, I went below the bottom margin lines and wrote my last step there, then I also mentioned the answer on the side but didn't draw an arrow, instead highlighted it with a box drawn around it. Hope that doesn't make an issue out of nothing.

Reaction score
I found out about features that I didn't know my calculator had. Solving equations, trigonometry, matrices. Although, since all my answers were already correct, ALHUMDULILLAH, I didn't had to change anything.

yeh, for linear law questions we can make tables too :D well i had to, last part of a question. i had mistaken it.

I had one little issue. In a certain question, I went below the bottom margin lines and wrote my last step there, then I also mentioned the answer on the side but didn't draw an arrow, instead highlighted it with a box drawn around it. Hope that doesn't make an issue out of nothing.

yeh, no issue, the limits where they'll gonna scan are given. most probably they'll be checking the answer and giving complete marks coz they already get an idea how the candidiate is proceeding.

Reaction score
yeh, for linear law questions we can make tables too :D well i had to, last part of a question. i had mistaken it.

yeh, no issue, the limits where they'll gonna scan are given. most probably they'll be checking the answer and giving complete marks coz they already get an idea how the candidiate is proceeding.

Oh. :D
Yeah. Hopefully. :)

Reaction score
If we used trial and error to find one of the answers (I think you'll know which one in talking about), will they still give us marks?