• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-Levels Equivalence

Reaction score
salam

your SSC equivalence will be
(5*90)+ (2*85) + (1*75)
=695/800
86.87%

GET YOUR SSC EQUIVALENCE MADE BEFORE YOUR ALEVEL RESULT

Now HSSC equivalence consists of 1100 marks
800 marks come from olevels
300 ONLY FROM ALEVELS

same A* gives 90
A 85
B 75
C 65
D 65

if you want to get admission into govt medical college, then every single mark matters. Your AS grades are not good

Repeat and give whole of Alevels in june next year. I can recommend some good teachers in lahore for academy?

Please read this
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/mbbs-guide-pptx.19001/

Walekumsalam, thank you for calculating the SSC % , no I dont want to go for govt college, ill go for private college not medical but pharmacy, so what do u suggest on these AS grades, should I retake?

Reaction score
Yes go for a retake

Im not sure whether pharmacy is the best option. You have a good Olevel result. You need to focus on Alevel result to have a good chance in MCAT
Pharmacy in pakistan is not research oriented. MBBS is hard but you can then clear foreign exams to go abroad

Reaction score
Yes go for a retake

Im not sure whether pharmacy is the best option. You have a good Olevel result. You need to focus on Alevel result to have a good chance in MCAT
Pharmacy in pakistan is not research oriented. MBBS is hard but you can then clear foreign exams to go abroad

But ive heard pharmacy has a good scope in pakistan and pharmaceutical companies pay quite well

Reaction score
But ive heard pharmacy has a good scope in pakistan and pharmaceutical companies pay quite well

I never said its not paid well. Maybe it is.
BUT it aint research oriented. You dont make NEW drugs here after doing research etc

Reaction score
I never said its not paid well. Maybe it is.
BUT it aint research oriented. You dont make NEW drugs here after doing research etc

Then one can work abroad also, its hard for me to change my mind from pharmacy, so even then a retake of AS is necessary?

Reaction score
Then one can work abroad also, its hard for me to change my mind from pharmacy, so even then a retake of AS is necessary?

Do you think foreign universities are going to accept you on 3C's?
Think about it. Even if they accept you (unlikely) they will ask you to pay them 25-35 lakh per year. And these will be NOT BE GOOD UNIVERSITIES TOO

GIVE A RE-TAKE. Even LUMS need a B,B and a C as the minimum grades in Alevel for admission

is 690/800 in igcse good ?

if you want to mbbs in pakistan, then they are fine. For government medical colleges they are on the border edge

read this WHOLE (BOTH SSC AND HSSC EQUIVALENCES)

Reaction score
most helpful page ever! Ash1994 u and me got samish result! so ur percentage is same as mine and i dint have to ask anyone!
and XPFMember , CaptainDanger and veiled_fantasy u guys should get paid for all this work!
May God bless you and make ur dreams come true! In sha Allah. u guys were alot of help. thank u so much

Hey I took a gap year but didnt improve much! =( I got a place in a private college but still want to go to Ayub Medical college on foriegn seat so do you think WE have the chance as you said we got the similar results?

Reaction score
salam

your SSC equivalence will be
(5*90)+ (2*85) + (1*75)
=695/800
86.87%

GET YOUR SSC EQUIVALENCE MADE BEFORE YOUR ALEVEL RESULT

Now HSSC equivalence consists of 1100 marks
800 marks come from olevels
300 ONLY FROM ALEVELS

same A* gives 90
A 85
B 75
C 65
D 65

if you want to get admission into govt medical college, then every single mark matters. Your AS grades are not good

Repeat and give whole of Alevels in june next year. I can recommend some good teachers in lahore for academy?

Please read this

Who is the best teacher for A level biology in lahore?

Reaction score
Who is the best teacher for A level biology in lahore?

Sir Asad Jamil in LLC

although Ive felt u can do bio on ur own. Ratta lagao black cambridge book ka. Ratta lagao past papers ka. And inshAllah A* is almost guaranteed. Just be careful with p5, it needs concepts.

Reaction score
Sir Asad Jamil in LLC

although Ive felt u can do bio on ur own. Ratta lagao black cambridge book ka. Ratta lagao past papers ka. And inshAllah A* is almost guaranteed. Just be careful with p5, it needs concepts.
Yeah, it's all about learning! Not just black book biology revision guide by Mary jones is also good. I would do it by my own for sure. After when I am done with the learning/past papers/mark scheme and ER if I had any query left only then I would take tuition for sometime. I am just worried about p3 and p5 'cos I suck in them. T_T

Reaction score
my grades in o level is 4 A , 3 B , 1 C can any one convert it to matric plz and tell me the formula how to count?

Reaction score
AOA i am in great trouble can any one answer my question?
i give my O Levels in 2012 i am doing A levels know i am in A2 i want to retake in 2 subjects of O level .if i retake than these marks are added in my equivalence . i heard that if gap year is greater than 1 year than these marks not added in equivalence . ? plz answer it

Reaction score
hey guys i need your help its urgent ..! i want to get equivalence for my a level result. i got 2A's and one b . please can anyone tell me what it is equivalent to ? :/

Reaction score
hey guys i need your help its urgent ..! i want to get equivalence for my a level result. i got 2A's and one b . please can anyone tell me what it is equivalent to ? :/

What were your O level grades? I need to know your O level grades for calculating A levels equivalence.