• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-Levels Equivalence

Reaction score
my friend wants to know her grades can anybody convert them?
75% in O Level and 2A's and a C in A level

Reaction score
you can probably give it now

WITHOUT IT YOU CANNOT DO MEDICINE IN PAKISTAN
What if I have 2 subs in may june 2012, and 7 in mayjune 2013.
And I got an A in one sub that I have improved in, is it okay to give it in may 2014 or oct 2013?

Reaction score
What if I have 2 subs in may june 2012, and 7 in mayjune 2013.
And I got an A in one sub that I have improved in, is it okay to give it in may 2014 or oct 2013?
inbox me all your grades subject wise, and when you gave them

what is the other subject you are talking about?

equivalence considers only 8 subjects
phy
chem
bio
eng
urdu
math
pakst
isl

Reaction score
AOA, Guys I wanted to ask does the equivalence have a time duration for O level papers because I am going to be repeating My A levels and wanted to ask if my O levels will still be eligible for equivalence since i took an year off between A levels and O Levels.

Reaction score
AOA, Guys I wanted to ask does the equivalence have a time duration for O level papers because I am going to be repeating My A levels and wanted to ask if my O levels will still be eligible for equivalence since i took an year off between A levels and O Levels.
It does NOT matter

Reaction score
Ok, That means If my equivilance in Olevels was 77% and now in ALevels, (Allah na kare) I score 2 D's and a U as well. Still my final equivilance will be 50% plus?

Reaction score
hi guys please help out my cousin, she is very depressed as her CIE results were very bad.. Due to her medical condition she only
managed to get E,E,U..
She had 765/900 (85%) in her O levels..
is she even able to do dentistry now on foreign seat? will she be able to even obtain an equivalency?
Please help out as much as possible, please!

Reaction score
hi guys please help out my cousin, she is very depressed as her CIE results were very bad.. Due to her medical condition she only
managed to get E,E,U..
She had 765/900 (85%) in her O levels..
is she even able to do dentistry now on foreign seat? will she be able to even obtain an equivalency?
Please help out as much as possible, please!

Im sorry but I dont think so. She must re-give her Alevels. You MUST have at least 60% marks in HSSC. I dont know whether they make equivalences with a U grade.

Reaction score
I dont think u can convert grades for an A/S qulaification. I submitted my A levels and O levels for equivalence so not sure.
yep I need to complete A2......... is der anychance of getting A* if I have Bs in AS..... if I work super hard cuz I dint work hard in AS :(

Reaction score
I got 3A* 4A n 1 B in olevel n 3Bs in AS can any1 convert my grades pls??

(3*90)+(4*85)+(1*75)
=685/800
85.625%

THIS IS SSC EQUIVALENCE
Btw did you give pakst, isl and urdu? Please tell me this. It is important

Now, HSSC EQUIVALENCE
it has 1100 marks
800 come from olevel
300 from alevel

same A* gives 90
A 85
B 75
C 65

since 800 out of 1100 marks come from olevels in HSSC equivalence, your Alevel grades will not be that important. BUT STILL AIM FOR A*'s

http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/mbbs-guide-pptx.19001/
This is a guide if you want to medical/mbbs in pakistan

READ IT ALL!

Reaction score
(3*90)+(4*85)+(1*75)
=685/800
85.625%

THIS IS SSC EQUIVALENCE
Btw did you give pakst, isl and urdu? Please tell me this. It is important

Now, HSSC EQUIVALENCE
it has 1100 marks
800 come from olevel
300 from alevel

same A* gives 90
A 85
B 75
C 65

since 800 out of 1100 marks come from olevels in HSSC equivalence, your Alevel grades will not be that important. BUT STILL AIM FOR A*'s

This is a guide if you want to medical/mbbs in pakistan

READ IT ALL!
yes I gave pkst Urdu n isl

Reaction score
most helpful page ever! Ash1994 u and me got samish result! so ur percentage is same as mine and i dint have to ask anyone!
and XPFMember , CaptainDanger and veiled_fantasy u guys should get paid for all this work!
May God bless you and make ur dreams come true! In sha Allah. u guys were alot of help. thank u so much

Reaction score
I got 5 A stars 2 A's and 1 B in O level and 3 C's in AS, do I need to retake my AS? Suggestions please according to my equivalency grade that can come up from this result.

Reaction score
I got 5 A stars 2 A's and 1 B in O level and 3 C's in AS, do I need to retake my AS? Suggestions please according to my equivalency grade that can come up from this result.

salam

your SSC equivalence will be
(5*90)+ (2*85) + (1*75)
=695/800
86.87%

GET YOUR SSC EQUIVALENCE MADE BEFORE YOUR ALEVEL RESULT

Now HSSC equivalence consists of 1100 marks
800 marks come from olevels
300 ONLY FROM ALEVELS

same A* gives 90
A 85
B 75
C 65
D 65

if you want to get admission into govt medical college, then every single mark matters. Your AS grades are not good

Repeat and give whole of Alevels in june next year. I can recommend some good teachers in lahore for academy?

Please read this