• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Registrations for May/June 2016

Reaction score
In confirmation did u get the provisional SOE too..... I registered at 23rd July and got at 11 Aug for Oct session

Reaction score
I haven't payed yet. But last May/June the Provision came with the confirmation.

Also the council says you need to send the payed bank deposit with the 3 photos, Photocopy of ID card and signed REGISTRATION FORM.

Where do we get the registration form?

Reaction score
Or is the Registration form just the Print out of the Registration Summary? If so do we just have to go to SCB pay the bank deposit hand them the Photos, CNIC copy and The Summary print out?

Or is there another registration form to fill out?

Also do we have to have a certain background in the pictures or does it not matter?

Reaction score
cool.fireboy24 Is there no registration fee this time? There is nothing of the sort mentioned in the 'registration summary' I took out...that registration fee of about 3000 or 4000, other than the ones for individual subjects, which used to be mentioned in the forms previously?? I'm just about to pay and was wondering it might not create a problem!?

Reaction score
The registration fee is usually 1000 I think if you deposit the forms at SCB.

Does anyone's registration summary have their CNIC in it? I filled out my CNIC but it doesn't show up in the Registration summary.

Reaction score
The registration fee is usually 1000 I think if you deposit the forms at SCB.

Does anyone's registration summary have their CNIC in it? I filled out my CNIC but it doesn't show up in the Registration summary.
No... CNIC is not showing up in the summary

Reaction score
Yeah bank fee is RS 1075.

I just got done with the payment.

Keep us updated on when you receive confirmation though.

Reaction score
Guys on the British Council website it's still showing awaiting payment??? I have paid as well

Reaction score
From the councils site regarding conformation of fee payment.

"We will send you an acknowledgement through email with a provisional Statement of Entry 2 weeks from the date of your application . The final Statement of Entry will be despatched to your postal address two weeks before your first examination."