• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Registrations for May/June 2016

Reaction score
I have paid the money too... u have to take the printout of the registration summary...

Hey will u be giving some exams through school and some private?? We can do that right? I am doing the same

Reaction score
I have paid the money too... u have to take the printout of the registration summary...

Hey will u be giving some exams through school and some private?? We can do that right? I am doing the same

So you filled the school form online and paid the money.
I'll fill everything out tomorrow, and submit it after that.

And yeah, I'm gonna give subjects privately, and some through school. But there can't be clashes between school centers and private centers... so keep in mind the timetable.

Reaction score
So you filled the school form online and paid the money.
I'll fill everything out tomorrow, and submit it after that.

And yeah, I'm gonna give subjects privately, and some through school. But there can't be clashes between school centers and private centers... so keep in mind the timetable.
No clashes my exam dates... but what do u mean school centres and private centres?

Reaction score
No clashes my exam dates... but what do u mean school centres and private centres?

Your school statement of entry will be different, and your private statement of entry will be separate. What if on the same date, in the same morning session you have an exam through school, and an exam privately as well? There could be a clash between centers... so to avoid that, British council is not providing any support. I talked to them, and they said we don't care about your school exams, and we are not responsible for center clashes.

Since you're in O-Level, there are fewer papers so probably not such clashes for you. In A-level, especially when you take a lot of subjects, there are many clashes... so one needs to see the timetable before planning.

Reaction score
U are suggesting that I have no clashes so I can give exams easily...?? Bcuz I have a lot of days between exams

Reaction score
Just need some confirmation on some things guys.

I registered online on the link just now. They gave me a reference number, so do I just take the summary printout to the local SCB branch and pay? Is that all that is required.

And should the name be in all CAPS? I wrote it in all CAPS as its always in capitalized on the SOE's.

Also in the NIC thing they asked about the issuing authority my card doesn't mention anything so I wrote NADRA, Pakistan I hope that's not wrong.

Reaction score
Yes take printout and take all documents with u passport etc
2- I didn't write in caps but I don't think that should be a problem. Where exavtly did u write that
3- Nadra is right.... I wrote Pakistan as it was written on my passport under that......... :p

Reaction score
I wrote in on the first page where it asks for your First and last name. I remember that its always in CAPS on the results, passports and SOE, So I just wrote in CAPS to avoid any issues later on.

I might have made a mistake in the address thing when I filled it out it had an extra option for city so instead of writing Islamabad in the Address Line 1 thing after my home address, I just wrote it where they wanted it. Now in the summary it just shows my address without the city, I'll probably have to get that changed.

Documents as in the 3 Photos and the CNIC/Passport copies? Do we just deposit that at the bank or mail it to The Council?

Reaction score
I did the same thing actually with my address..... u think that will be a problem....
U fill out their deposit slip and they give u an envelope and u put things in it.. then u put it in their drop box.....
I don't think caps is problem...
actually I noticed the address thing to but down I my registration summary contact details were there where it said British Council islamabad or whatever

Reaction score
That shouldn't be a problem hopefully. The only reason they need the address is to send the SOE, my friend changed his house when they sent it. So he just called the council to forward it to the new address. Also this is just a rough summary it doesn't even show the NIC stuff in it. Maybe it'll be different in the real one once our registration is paid and confirmed.

Have you paid yet? If so has it been confirmed?

Reaction score
I have paid but irk why on the website it still shows Unpaid registration... I paid on Friday.... They said they will send provisional statement of entry through mail

Reaction score
Last time I registered on the 27th of January and received confirmation on the 9th of Feb, it takes a week at most. So don't worry it'll update soon.

The provisional should be through email, like last time.