• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Registrations for May/June 2016

Reaction score
hey
i have checked their website a couple of times and i still cant find the proper registration form pdf file.
does anyone have any idea when are the forms going to be available? or do we have to register in a different manner this time? ._.
The registration system is going to be different this time, an online one. The British council's site asks private candidates to register through schoolexams.britishcouncil.org:
Untitled.jpg while when I called the British Council they said this one is for school candidates and registrations for private ones are still not open. I'm not clear about it either...just wrote to british council that where exactly are we to register!

Reaction score
The registration system is going to be different this time, an online one. The British council's site asks private candidates to register through schoolexams.britishcouncil.org:
View attachment 58993 while when I called the British Council they said this one is for school candidates and registrations for private ones are still not open. I'm not clear about it either...just wrote to british council that where exactly are we to register!
Hey, thanks for the response. I tried to contact the other private candidates and asked them for their opinion. They are getting their forms from the Standard Chartered Bank to avoid any complications. you should do the same to save time.

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the response. I tried to contact the other private candidates and asked them for their opinion. They are getting their forms from the Standard Chartered Bank to avoid any complications. you should do the same to save time.
could you not scan that and post it here? I'm no where near a Standard Chartered at this time!

Reaction score
could you not scan that and post it here? I'm no where near a Standard Chartered at this time!
Then there must be a bank affiliated with British council in your area.
I dont have a scanner at this time and i highly doubt they will accept a scanned form. It might have some serial no. i suppose. you should search for it for your area. which city do you live in?

Reaction score
Then there must be a bank affiliated with British council in your area.
I dont have a scanner at this time and i highly doubt they will accept a scanned form. It might have some serial no. i suppose. you should search for it for your area. which city do you live in?
The nearest Standard Chartered to me is in Multan or Bahawalpur, which are both 2 hour distance from my current place...and I think we should wait for the online one, which is the proper way