• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir Irfan Atique: the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think moderator should take a step against him if he's actually not an examiner n we shud stop fighting! I have noticed this pathetic grammar thingy the first day but since he was helping ppl so ther's li'l in arguing abt him.

Reaction score
k, lets stop it here now
although, i won't get a noble prize for creating peace on XPC, it will make not just me, but the members of XPC, its mods and admins, and XPC a much better place

Reaction score
I think moderator should take a step against him if he's actually not an examiner n we shud stop fighting! I have noticed this pathetic grammar thingy the first day but since he was helping ppl so ther's li'l in arguing abt him.
well as i said before, the thread is slowly going down, and then along comes another of his fans and shows his loyalty and brings the thread back in the spotlight........His own fans are advertising this thread, i ain't doing anything. i can't stop them from posting here, though you might have noticed that i only replied to him :p Peace

Reaction score
well as i said before, the thread is slowly going down, and then along comes another of his fans and shows his loyalty and brings the thread back in the spotlight........His own fans are advertising this thread, i ain't doing anything. i can't stop them from posting here, though you might have noticed that i only replied to him :p Peace
wateva it is ur thread's on FIRE ;)

Reaction score
that is really him nayya
a night before the exam, he posted his picture as his avy and he told us that by looking at him, we cud get confidence
man, u are better than sherlock homes
and that explains y he removed his avy as soon as poosible

Reaction score
Well thn u dont need to mention the mods yhey should simply do something abt yhe thread so that no one can post hea or the argumentb won end

Reaction score
that is really him nayya
a night before the exam, he posted his picture as his avy and he told us that by looking at him, we cud get confidence
man, u are better than sherlock homes
and that explains y he removed his avy as soon as poosible

I know right.
When I saw the link and asked him about it,the first thing he did was taking off his avatar.

Reaction score
HI MY GOOD GOOD DEAR DEAR STUDENTS!
I AM MISS VALENTINA,A GRADUATE FROM HARVARD.I AM GOING TO LONDON TO CHECK THE CIE.
I WILL TRY TO DO LINEANT MARKING.
DON'T WORRY MY DEAR HOMIES.

Reaction score
The rules also state this:
f. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.

According to XtremePapers Privacy Statement:
Whilst using the XtremePapers website, any associated websites and sub-domains, some or all of the following information may be collected:
  • Internet Protocol (IP) address
  • Geographical location
  • Browser type and version
  • Operating system
  • Referral source
  • Length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other related browsing activity
The admin does have access to these and can identify u, and i think he doesn't even need these to know your identity.
Better luck next time or should I say better luck next account xD :p
love your way of catching people :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.