• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The question says that NaOH should be in excess so the acid must be less than 0.06 mol.
Make any arrangment but the volume of all acids must stay constant eg 25 cm3 and 2 moldm.
Dibasic acids such as H2So4 dissociate two H ions so their cocentration should be further half than monobasic acids..
ahope u get that

Reaction score
The question says that NaOH should be in excess so the acid must be less than 0.06 mol.
Make any arrangment but the volume of all acids must stay constant eg 25 cm3 and 2 moldm.
Dibasic acids such as H2So4 dissociate two H ions so their cocentration should be further half than monobasic acids..
ahope u get that
Jazak Allah :)
i get it :)
but what i want to ask is soo for the dibasic acid i will use concentration as 1 moldm^-3 ?

Reaction score
Don't worry, it'll happen. Keep faith in Allah and pray a lot, there're still 10 days 15 days to p4, revise only the group chemistry and the organic of AS, not the whole syll really. InshAllah, we'll pass:)
Insha Allah andnthat too with great marks :) Ameen ! So which group do i need to stress upon ? And could you help me with paper 5 chemistry and physics best tips ? Like best ones?