• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Make life happier n easier! - 1 week trial

Reaction score
If u ppl knew y he's saying it u wont be harsh on him. And I think I know his problem. :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No one has said anything against him. And I think he can speak for himself :)

Reaction score
thanku lordofdemons for ur final verdict lol bdw best Judge is Allah so let him decide nd dnt be authority over some issues.

to rest of my friends: actually i don't really mean it...its just that i m going thru a tough time in my life, going thru a real test so just said dat in some frustration nd annoyance. it was a kiddish act by me. i lost my patience. but i guess i need to trust Allah nd hope for the best in my life.

p.s what happened to u nibs ? amazing ur cocnern over this thing

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
Nibz said:
rviboy said:
don't have much faith nd trust in Allah.
Wait, WHAT? :shock:
It happens. We're in a phase of life where depressions weaken our faith. So do a tragedies..? I think with time, he'd be able put his complete faith & trust in the Almighty.
I know that because I've been through it & then I realized that isn't me, I HAVE to get back. I did. & Allah ta'ala took me :) Time heals everything.
u r right. it is just sometimes u become so helpless and disappointed from things around dat ur faith in Allah goes weak nd u may say stupid things....

Reaction score
Quote from rviboy:
thanku lordofdemons for ur final verdict lol bdw best Judge is Allah so let him decide nd dnt be authority over some issues.

to rest of my friends: actually i don't really mean it...its just that i m going thru a tough time in my life, going thru a real test so just said dat in some frustration nd annoyance. it was a kiddish act by me. i lost my patience. but i guess i need to trust Allah nd hope for the best in my life.

p.s what happened to u nibs ? amazing ur cocnern over this thing

My reply:

i know best judge is from Allah but what u said, harmed us all :)
tough time dont get you to say this.
may god help you with that "real test"..yeah it was rly kiddish..you really need to trust in him and his messenger and his quran too :)

Reaction score
you alrdy did said some very stupid things not for me, but for Allah :(

Reaction score
LordofDemons said:
My reply:

i know best judge is from Allah but what u said, harmed us all :)
tough time dont get you to say this.
may god help you with that "real test"..yeah it was rly kiddish..you really need to trust in him and his messenger and his quran too :)

Trust me, you need to use "G" for God and "H" for Him.

And rviboy,
It's okay. But have faith in Allah, you'll get that strength to fight the problem.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :)

@rviboy: Firstly, I'm sorry for a few of the comments above! :oops: I'd have deleted them, but sadly you already saw

them before I even had an idea about them! :sorry:

Anyways see we all face hardships and make so many mistakes and do things which we shouldn't. Dont think ever

that I am good or something...I know it's bad but yet true that I'm like you, or infact worse! :( :cry:

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “All the children of Adam constantly err, but the best of those who

constantly err are those who constantly repent.” [Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, Ahmad, Hakim]

Sometimes we avoid apologizing to a human being because we feel we will be rejected, or that that person will

make it very hard for us to be forgiven – so we end up just avoiding the situation. Sometimes the shame makes us

unable to say sorry. But with Allah, there should be no fear of that. When we admit to our wrongs and make a

conscious and sincere effort to ask forgiveness, Allah (swt) is ready to forgive our sins even if they are like mountains.

It is amazing how the very act of returning to Allah, after we have committed a wrong, is itself an act of worship that

Allah loves. Allah says in a hadith qudsi:

“O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not

mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I

would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to

face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.” [Tirmidhi]

Sometimes we assume that it is only those who have committed grave sins that need to return to Allah. But the

Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Beware of minor sins. For they add on until they destroy a person.” [Ahmad, Tabarani]

Whatever stage we are at, we need istighfaar and true repentance. If the Prophet (Peace be upon him) himself would

seek forgiveness 70 times a day...

Read More..

I know you are pretty dissappointed with life. You know, even I have problems, etc. I too get disappointed at times....but

you know, I thank Allah a million times that he put this idea into my mind, and trust me it'll surely help you get out of

your problems, InshaAllah...The link to the article provided by badrobot14, was amazing! Infact, I was sort of too depressed and after reading that,

a new hope filled in me...I thank Allah a million times for that!!

When we go to school, we stay more focused, like if we are regular and follow the plans in the school rather than

being at home and plan to study private...in which we may usually be making loads of plans but not actually follow

them!
This was the reason for me making this thread! InshaAllah, it'll help us stay focused. That's all why you are asked to give ur name...after giving your name, inform yourself that for this week you have to try your best to be good..it's not mandatory that you share your views later on...after the week is over.. inshaAllah then we'll try to do that for 2 weeks then 3 and so on...
When we work in a time, we come up with a better result....and I feel, inshaAllah a collective effort like this will help us remain focused, and make us acheive the goals we make day to day...by the goals, i mean that we ofcourse plan that we'll start praying from tomorrow onwards for sure, we'll not do this from tomorrow onwards, etc....but tomorrow never comes!! :( :(

So inshaAllah when everyone here shares different things, and when we together make a plan, it would be easier to implement- by Allah's Will!
Ofcourse this is just a beginning, and so we may try to give up small sins first! The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Beware of minor sins. For they add on until they destroy a person.” [Ahmad, Tabarani]
So once we are successful in eliminating minor sins, Allah will help us give up our major sins too.....remember it's never too late, until your heart is beating, Allah is ready to forgive you more than a million times, if you repent!

I'm not forcing you, but I advise you think again... :) It'll surely help you stay focused after your has been added to the participants list! It isn't a promise you are making, it's merely a trial, which we want to make...for we do not know how many seconds or minutes or days or weeks are left of our life! 'Better late than never' That's what we wanna do....the present world situation is because we are moving away the Right Path shown to us by Our Creator..but inshaAllah we will together help and contribute towards the betterment!

P.S. I'm sorry for this LONG post...but I felt the need of it! I apologize for any mistake made, and may Allah forgive me for that! Plz correct me where I'm wrong..

& sorry again for some of the comments above! To those who made those comments, I'd like to kindly say that, (i guess it's some hadis or something) believers are like a body, so when one part of the body is in pain the whole body is in pain! You do not throw that part away! Similarly when one of our brother is dissappointed, sad and upset, instead of looking down at him, or trying to embarass him or show that he has done a big mistake etc, we gotta help him in a good and a kind way! wa Allah u a'alam! I hope we all take care next time! Aameen!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
...please do not ignore this above post....when first, I almost finished typing, by mistake the browser window got closed and all what i typed was lost... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Then I had to start from scratch!

I took the pain to write all this, so please dont mind spending a few minutes to read this! If there are any mistakes, plz correct me! It may help you all...inshaAllah!

...and any tips for me...i lose temper very fast :(

R

rockincrew

XPFMember said:

Losing temper is one of the most common unwanted habit.....

A man told the Prophet P.B.U.H '' Advice me'' the Prophet replied ''Dont get angry'' the man repeated same thing again and again...and in each case the Prophet P.B.U.H sed ''dont get angry''.....

Well the best ways of stopping losing ur temper are:-

*Say ''a udhu billahi min as shitan al rageem''

*Perform abolution.....

*Change ur bodly status....if standing then sit if sitting then lie down.....

*Make a record ''number of times u get angry a day'' and u shud have the strong will to reduce it each day....

Reaction score
We Have to Follow the path and teachings of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) as much as we can.
We should make good friends and stay away from bad people.This is the waqia of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) which I want to share. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) was one day amongst his companions, when he said, "Do not be like a house-fly!" Surprised, the companions asked, "And how can we be like a house-fly O' Prophet of Allah?"
"Don't you see" the Holy Prophet (PBUH) replied, "a house-fly always prefers to sit on dirt instead of a clean and pure place!"
What the Holy Prophet meant to say was that one should never chose fellowship with bad people, but with those who are righteous and good as companions in life.

Reaction score
XPFMember said:

whenever you feel you are losing your temper, recide, "Laholawala-quwata-illa-billa-hil-aliyyil-azeem."
and if you still feel it, take a sip or two of water.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@Rviboy:
Remember you asked like 10 questions in art of grooming ur soul thread, and I tried to reply to some of them.. well the heart of that long post was guidance.. that whatever trials we get in life we ask for Allah's guidance! I can never know what you are going through BUT Allah knows!! Remember "Allah's HELP is only a dua Away!!!" (among my fav quotes!) ask He's the most merciful.. ask for Him to guide you.
Also Quran is the guidance for humanity.. make a connection with it! It is the one thing that fixes a person's life...!!! That is a way tested by me and many others!
Messenger of Allah (S.A.W) was in a difficult period of his life and Allah revealed (as reported by tafseer scholars) Surah Yusuf to console him, and help him..! Read how difficult would it have been for Yusuf(A.S) when his own brothers left him in a well...? then notice the end how he succeeds.. look at the patience of his father!
Indeed nothing consoles a person like the Quran.

@ Others: we are not to judge anyone's Iman, that only suites Allah.. I remember a really harsh hadith on the matter... May Allah forgive us all. Ameen

Reaction score
XPFMember said:
Assalamoalaikum!! :)

@rviboy: Firstly, I'm sorry for a few of the comments above! :oops: I'd have deleted them, but sadly you already saw

them before I even had an idea about them! :sorry:

Anyways see we all face hardships and make so many mistakes and do things which we shouldn't. Dont think ever

that I am good or something...I know it's bad but yet true that I'm like you, or infact worse! :( :cry:

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “All the children of Adam constantly err, but the best of those who

constantly err are those who constantly repent.” [Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, Ahmad, Hakim]

Sometimes we avoid apologizing to a human being because we feel we will be rejected, or that that person will

make it very hard for us to be forgiven – so we end up just avoiding the situation. Sometimes the shame makes us

unable to say sorry. But with Allah, there should be no fear of that. When we admit to our wrongs and make a

conscious and sincere effort to ask forgiveness, Allah (swt) is ready to forgive our sins even if they are like mountains.

It is amazing how the very act of returning to Allah, after we have committed a wrong, is itself an act of worship that

Allah loves. Allah says in a hadith qudsi:

“O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not

mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I

would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to

face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.” [Tirmidhi]

Sometimes we assume that it is only those who have committed grave sins that need to return to Allah. But the

Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Beware of minor sins. For they add on until they destroy a person.” [Ahmad, Tabarani]

Whatever stage we are at, we need istighfaar and true repentance. If the Prophet (Peace be upon him) himself would

seek forgiveness 70 times a day...

Read More..

I know you are pretty dissappointed with life. You know, even I have problems, etc. I too get disappointed at times....but

you know, I thank Allah a million times that he put this idea into my mind, and trust me it'll surely help you get out of

your problems, InshaAllah...The link to the article provided by badrobot14, was amazing! Infact, I was sort of too depressed and after reading that,

a new hope filled in me...I thank Allah a million times for that!!

When we go to school, we stay more focused, like if we are regular and follow the plans in the school rather than

being at home and plan to study private...in which we may usually be making loads of plans but not actually follow

them!
This was the reason for me making this thread! InshaAllah, it'll help us stay focused. That's all why you are asked to give ur name...after giving your name, inform yourself that for this week you have to try your best to be good..it's not mandatory that you share your views later on...after the week is over.. inshaAllah then we'll try to do that for 2 weeks then 3 and so on...
When we work in a time, we come up with a better result....and I feel, inshaAllah a collective effort like this will help us remain focused, and make us acheive the goals we make day to day...by the goals, i mean that we ofcourse plan that we'll start praying from tomorrow onwards for sure, we'll not do this from tomorrow onwards, etc....but tomorrow never comes!! :( :(

So inshaAllah when everyone here shares different things, and when we together make a plan, it would be easier to implement- by Allah's Will!
Ofcourse this is just a beginning, and so we may try to give up small sins first! The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Beware of minor sins. For they add on until they destroy a person.” [Ahmad, Tabarani]
So once we are successful in eliminating minor sins, Allah will help us give up our major sins too.....remember it's never too late, until your heart is beating, Allah is ready to forgive you more than a million times, if you repent!

I'm not forcing you, but I advise you think again... :) It'll surely help you stay focused after your has been added to the participants list! It isn't a promise you are making, it's merely a trial, which we want to make...for we do not know how many seconds or minutes or days or weeks are left of our life! 'Better late than never' That's what we wanna do....the present world situation is because we are moving away the Right Path shown to us by Our Creator..but inshaAllah we will together help and contribute towards the betterment!

P.S. I'm sorry for this LONG post...but I felt the need of it! I apologize for any mistake made, and may Allah forgive me for that! Plz correct me where I'm wrong..

& sorry again for some of the comments above! To those who made those comments, I'd like to kindly say that, (i guess it's some hadis or something) believers are like a body, so when one part of the body is in pain the whole body is in pain! You do not throw that part away! Similarly when one of our brother is dissappointed, sad and upset, instead of looking down at him, or trying to embarass him or show that he has done a big mistake etc, we gotta help him in a good and a kind way! wa Allah u a'alam! I hope we all take care next time! Aameen!
no no brother u dnt need to be sorry for anyone's post. no problem at all.i didn't mind anything. thank u soo much u have to go thru the pain of writing and u gave me very convincing nice reply right from ur heart :)
It really helped me the quotes u mentioned and some other posts as well. I really appreciate the true intent behind everyone of you to help me with honesty. it was just momentarily i got off track and said things which i don't say normally. but my mind is back on track.
actually i m sorry i kindda ruined this thread and due to me it looks messed up now. i mean you created this with pure good will and it is a good idea. I m so into it. add my name as well. i will ry my best to go on with challenge! Thanks and take care nd don't feel eveb slightest sorry for anything nd guilty bout any thing. :Rose: :) :D

Reaction score
Waleed007 said:
We Have to Follow the path and teachings of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) as much as we can.
We should make good friends and stay away from bad people.This is the waqia of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) which I want to share. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) was one day amongst his companions, when he said, "Do not be like a house-fly!" Surprised, the companions asked, "And how can we be like a house-fly O' Prophet of Allah?"
"Don't you see" the Holy Prophet (PBUH) replied, "a house-fly always prefers to sit on dirt instead of a clean and pure place!"
What the Holy Prophet meant to say was that one should never chose fellowship with bad people, but with those who are righteous and good as companions in life.

That is soo true
once i had a friend and she was my best friend but then i discovered that she was really bad and she made many sins
but i didnt care and i thought that even if she is bad then i wont be like her but ill just be her friend
but after a while i realized that i started to end up like her and all my collegues used to know
me for my politeness but then they changed their minds and thought of me like her :cry:
i was crushed when i knew that
so i decided that i would only love and trust Allah
and now i m just looking for good companions to help me stay on the right path :cry:

Reaction score
Loving Allah : The Greatest Aspiration..was the very amazing and awesome article i had ever read..jazak allah 5er badrobot <3
i translated it at google and i will fix all mistakes which are in arabic language and i will put it as a not on my facebook account..maybe my friends will share it..idk..but hope people will get the biggest use from it :)

@XPFMember i am not trying to look down on rviboy or make him embarrass or something like that..he must first know what he is saying

Reaction score
Winter is coming, winter means cold weather and raining.
speaking of raining, "Bab El-Sama2" or "Door of Sky" is opened by Allah when water is falling on our heads from sky, and Allah guaranteed us that out "Do3a2" is accepted when "Door of Sky" is opened. Pray Allah as much as you can when it is opened.
Ask from Allah whatever u want when "Bab el-sama2" is opened, A*s, good friends, ask god to forgive you..anything that comes good on ur mind just ask allah for it.