• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Make life happier n easier! - 1 week trial

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Some tasks we could work on, InshaAllah..

> Get up right away and make wudu n pray as soon as Azan is called out.

> Say Astaghfirullaha wa atubu ilyh throughout the day..max no. of times as possible

To add to the tasks, we could try saying Bismillah before doing everything, to ensure that everything we are doing is solely for the sake of Allah (SWT)
try reciting salatul layl at least once this week
reciting AND reflecting on minimum a single page of the Qur'an
praying for the opressed around the world.......

Reaction score
i'd share the best example which these days i'm trying to convince myself...and to make my trust in Allah stronger!

See when you love someone..you trust that person blindly...you'll be ready to do anything for his/her! You'll know that because you both love each other if s/he says anything or give u any advice, u'll listen to her for u know that that person wont think wrong for u!

so we know Allah loves us more than the love of 70 mothers! imagine how much He loves...there's no way He'll leave u or anything! Plus He is aware and has knowledge of everything that's going to happen so ofcourse, whatever he'll give us will befor our betterment...afterall He knows best!

so we can blindly trust Him that whatever happens, has to has some reward because He loves us so even if we dont realize, there's definitely sum good in it...i'll share one incident soon from Prophet Yusuf's (A.S.) life...gotta go now! regarding this!
Awesome (y)