• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Make life happier n easier! - 1 week trial

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Ghazna12 said:
I was brutally betrayed by my only bestest friend, well betrayed might be a simpler word. I trusted my world on her, she was the only beautiful friend i counted on, i relied on, i loved exceptionally. But The trust was shattered badly'; unrepairable, unmanageable. My friend got another 'replacement' friend for her, and she doesn't even realises this.
Trust of 3 years, and shattered so badly? How vague!
I just "thought" of trusting Allah, and believe me He took care of everything else. I was never fond of praying too much, but now Iam. Along with praying, it not only makes me a peaceful head/mind, but also makes me feel getting more closer to Allah.
I've decided not to trust anyone blindly except Allah.
And He says, submit in Me; and I will take care of your worldly affairs.

People, i mean it : try offering your prayers regularly - it does wonders to you! =)

SubhanAllah! =)

I know...thats why I said...those who experienced will understand it better! =(

Love others for Allah's sake, and if you hate someone , shud also be for his cause...!

I want to devote myself for Allah...dont know how! Plz pray for me!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
LordofDemons said:
my life can be changed a bit when i stop music, actually i was listening since long time and i stoped and i started listening again but to stop this time is harder than first time but i will try my best :D

Don't worry...InshaAllah you'll soon be able to overcome ur habit!

And i personally feel we have to change a lot...

@others: read the first post again..plz and do follow the links added up by badrobot14....they are amazing articles!

Jazak Allah badrobot14!!!

Reaction score
Surah Yaseen is the Heart of Quran, you should try reciting it once everyday, if not, recite it oftently, and i think i won't be needing to tell how good it'll do to you :]

R

rockincrew

Ghazna12 said:
Surah Yaseen is the Heart of Quran, you should try reciting it once everyday, if not, recite it oftently, and i think i won't be needing to tell how good it'll do to you :]

Thnx for advice....

Plus how bout parent.....be good to them...many of us dont know their value....and value of their duas...

Reaction score
yes rockincrew, we take them for granted ; mostly. Realisation of this thing that nothing lasts forever is important. Trust me, if you start reciting your prayers you will automatically feel religious about everything ; you'll try to act good and please Him.

Reaction score
very nice move and good thought, i agree we don't implement what we preach!
i m not ready . sorry :D don't have much faith nd trust in Allah. so can't make a promise which i may be unable to fulfil. nothing really moves me a lot and changes me dramatically in terms of religion but i m trying to search for light to the best of my ability. studying spiritualism is somewhat helping me..

http://www.azeemia-isb.org/page_details.php?id=28

Reaction score
I know, but let's keep it in mind, everybody is different, has own thoughts,
why not ask him about why is this so? Lets be easy on this =)

Reaction score
i have memorized 27 parts of the quran over the last couple of years but then i got involved in my IGCSE studies
that i stopped revising and reading the quran :cry: which was a HUGE mistake cause now i cant remember a thing
so now i ve decided to revise and to become closer to Allah but performing el nawafils

pls pray for me guys so that i could remember all those parts again :cry: and yet to manage all my studies
and to succeed in my exam next friday
and thnx XPFMember for making this wonderful thread :)

May Allah help u

Reaction score
Nibz said:
rviboy said:
don't have much faith nd trust in Allah.
Wait, WHAT? :shock:
It happens. We're in a phase of life where depressions weaken our faith. So do a tragedies..? I think with time, he'd be able put his complete faith & trust in the Almighty.
I know that because I've been through it & then I realized that isn't me, I HAVE to get back. I did. & Allah ta'ala took me :) Time heals everything.

Reaction score
nano9595 said:
i have memorized 27 parts of the quran over the last couple of years but then i got involved in my IGCSE studies
that i stopped revising and reading the quran :cry: which was a HUGE mistake cause now i cant remember a thing
so now i ve decided to revise and to become closer to Allah but performing el nawafils

pls pray for me guys so that i could remember all those parts again :cry: and yet to manage all my studies
and to succeed in my exam next friday
and thnx XPFMember for making this wonderful thread :)

May Allah help u

i am just like u , i recited whole quran in ramadan, but now involved in IGCSE :( :( :(