• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
can the answers for these quetns be same??
q-describe a test strategy for the new computer based system and second question is that give three examples of test data that could be used .justify your choice for each..:mad:

absolutely nooooooottttt!! 1 involves the strategy ;
For test strategy write the definition of each of these to score max marks:
alpha testing
beta testing
white box testing
black box testing
and any 2 of normal,abnormal and extreme data
the other involves examples of test data

Reaction score
Ok heres the criteria....
Customer makes enquiry
selects option from the screen
booking availability is determined
booking is confirmed
transaction file is updated
itinary is printed plus the bill
end of the day a report is printed for the manager in order of customer no and master file is updated

It would be great if you could make it soon:)
Seems like u forgot ,eh... :p

Reaction score
what is the difference between RAM and ROM ?
Rom is read only memory which is permanent. Ram is random access memory which is faster as it transmits data as electrical pulses but is temporary because without power it cant work

Reaction score
Is it possible to withdraw students from computer on april...coz in our school the students who do not finish the project is removed from computer....but they have already applied....a friend of mine got removed yday

Reaction score
Can someone give me a good explanation of hd cards in digital cameras... they're mentioned in the syllabus but i cant find a good definition. How are they different from sd cards?? Thanks in advance:confused:

Reaction score
Is it possible to withdraw students from computer on april...coz in our school the students who do not finish the project is removed from computer....but they have already applied....a friend of mine got removed yday

does the payment returned???;)

Status
Not open for further replies.