• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
haha lol ! indeed you did a deep research =P
Actually every teacher has a separate story on solid state ...what i got was that it uses chips to transfer data which means it involves no moving parts whereas a hard disk drive involves moving parts. The only advantage a miniature hard drive has over it is its relatively larger storage capacity. So what i got was k mp3 players use solid state and mobile phones use miniature hard drives. The marking scheme said that miniature hard drives are portable but so is solid state memory so i dont see the point...solid state need no battery backup and hdd has a larger storage areas. This is what i got ,wrote in my paper right or wrong. :p so ya it was a hassle searching it :p

Reaction score
:( guys need ur halp..plz help me out for computer system flowcharts and trace tables..very cnfused..o_O

Reaction score
I tried making the flowchart but there are no possibility until I have the question! What I m going to search for? What would be the crietria ?

Reaction score
I tried making the flowchart but there are no possibility until I have the question! What I m going to search for? What would be the crietria ?
Ok heres the criteria....
Customer makes enquiry
selects option from the screen
booking availability is determined
booking is confirmed
transaction file is updated
itinary is printed plus the bill
end of the day a report is printed for the manager in order of customer no and master file is updated

It would be great if you could make it soon:)

Reaction score
question is from s11-qp_11 questn 5 that includes trace table and flow chart..
another questn regarding flowchart is draw aflowchart to show how the new computer based system will work.
include:
1-what happens when a customer makes an enquiry
2-how a fitting is identified
3-how the data base is updated when a fitting is sold
4-how new orders are produced
5-how a check is made on the daily money taken . .

Reaction score
b
question is from s11-qp_11 questn 5 that includes trace table and flow chart..
another questn regarding flowchart is draw aflowchart to show how the new computer based system will work.
include:
1-what happens when a customer makes an enquiry
2-how a fitting is identified
3-how the data base is updated when a fitting is sold
4-how new orders are produced
5-how a check is made on the daily money taken . .
ya but its the old topic so who cares this yrs topic is different ..trust me get a decent flow chart on this yrs topic and cram it. Past papers wont help ...just for ur info the flow chart is made in the specimen paper marking scheme

Reaction score
can the answers for these quetns be same??
q-describe a test strategy for the new computer based system and second question is that give three examples of test data that could be used .justify your choice for each..:mad:

Reaction score
b
ya but its the old topic so who cares this yrs topic is different ..trust me get a decent flow chart on this yrs topic and cram it. Past papers wont help ...just for ur info the flow chart is made in the specimen paper marking scheme

thanks for such quick reply..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.