• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lets shift addmaths discussion to its proper thread so everyone can be happy :) !

Reaction score
Define and explain what is a macro giving an example....someone help
A macro is a name or key that represents a series of commands or key strokes. Many applications allow single word or single nominated key on a keyboard to perform a whole series of actions. Macros can be either written as required and then stored or stored in a library for future use.Macros can be very sophisticated and save the operator a lot of time. For example, the name and address in a word processor could be set up by pressing key F1 and the system brings information from a related database.

Reaction score
Do the booklets cover everything in the syllabus?
The syllabus itself looks pretty looong and tedious to go through and I heard the booklets cover pretty much everything you need to know. What should I do?

Reaction score
didnt get the logical and schedule report part
sorry it was my mistake it was'nt logical it was legal report...in schedual report comes the timings when to sbmit the report or projet boundary timings when to start the working and when to hand it over to the dealers.. .i hope u understood wht i tried to explain. . :p
Hit "like " if I helped you :) <

Reaction score
Write an algorithm, using pseudocode or a flowchart, which
 inputs a whole number (which is > 0)
 calculates the number of digits in the number
 outputs the number of digits and the original number
(E.g. 147 would give an output of 3, 147)???

Reaction score
f=0,d=0
input no
If number<0
print "error"
else
repeat
d=no/10
f=f+1
until d<1
end if
print "no. of digits is"
print f
end.

Ok hope this helps... i think its correct cuz i dry ran it with 10,20,and 400 :) the results were fine...do give me feedback

Reaction score
f=0,d=0
input no
If number<0
print "error"
else
repeat
d=no/10
f=f+1
until d<1
end if
print "no. of digits is"
print f
end.

Ok hope this helps... i think its correct cuz i dry ran it with 10,20,and 400 :) the results were fine...do give me feedback
glad u liked it :)

Reaction score
Okay i copied it here
"Polling is the opposite of an interrupt. Its when the CPU sends signal to each of the devices in a network separately to establish whether it is holding data for transmission or not. Hope u get it !! "

Status
Not open for further replies.