• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Make life happier n easier! - 1 week trial

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

(If you are reading this now...I mean after a long time..don't worry...it's never too late..we've the time until we're alive...but if you've already got the chance to read this...start from now on...don't wait...for we dont know we'll be living for the next second or not!...continue reading till the end...it's worth...May Allah bless you and reward you for that )

We, Alhumdulilah, believe that Allah is our Lord, our Creator and has the power to do everything..nothing can happen except by His Will.
But ...you know what...I feel our faith is not strong..we say we believe..but we dont imply it!
When you love somebody and trust them a lot you believe that person will help you in every possibly way..and you rely on that person a lot...then when we love Allah, why do we take tensions and worries..
Let us all REALLY love Allah...let us all trust Him completely...Remember, if we love any person, there's no gurantee..you'll love each other always..those who experienced may better understand this! But Allah will never leave you...love Him..When we truly love someone, we do anything for that person...so if we love Allah, then inshaAllah, acting upon His desires will no longer remain a difficult task for us..refraining from a sin will become easier because we'll know Allah won't like it, and we love Him so we gotta avoid that!

Let us have a strong faith that He is always there for us, and it's possible for Him to do everything and anything if He wills! Know that whatever He gives you, or decides for you is better for you, for He knows best! hence be content with everything, for He loves you and will be there for you ALWAYS!

So let this XPF community try this from today for a week and see how our life is changed? Are we any successful to improve ourselves? Share your views here, about what all you were able to change. InshaAllah, from then on, we'll continue to work on this principle.

Are you all READY for this one week campaign??

Let's all hope, to see some change in ourselves!

Post below is you are willing to take part..I'll add up your name

O Allah, please help us in our mission.
Allahumma la sehla illa ma ja'altahu sehla, wa anta taja'alul hazna izaa sh'eta sehla

O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will.

(the rest is shared by 'badrobot14'. Jazak Allah-u-Khairen....may Allah bless you and reward you loads for your efforts!)

Most people obey an authority because of fear, e.g. someone wouldn’t steal because he might be punished by the government… or he stays at office for his shift because else he might get fired, but the best of the Muslims obey Allah because they love doing so! Yes, they do have Taqwa (awareness/fear) of his punishment but they also have hope in his mercy. Scholars sum up the three ingredients of obeying Allah beautifully:
Ibn al-Qayim said: “On his way to Allah, a [believer’s] heart is likened to a bird: love is its head, fear and hope are its wings. Hence, when the head and wings are sound, the bird will perfectly fly; if the head is cut, the bird will die and when it loses the wings, it will be inevitably objected to hunting”.
So the heart obeys Allah in hope of His mercy, in fear of His justice (or punishment) and in His love.

Developing the love of Allah; let’s make this the primary purpose of this week!

You are highly recommended to read the following article:
http://www.suhaibwebb.com/personaldvlpt ... spiration/

How can I make my heart love Allah (swt)?

• Read the Qur’an with reflection (preferably after Fajir salah);

• Perform more nawaafil (voluntary acts of worship): “Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with the supererogatory [nawaafil] so that I shall love him.” [Bukhari]

• Always remember Allah (swt): The righteous used to say that if you awake and sleep remembering Allah (swt), then you awake and sleep without a sin. Not that we will not make mistakes, but sins are erased by constant dhikr; (remembrance of Allah, swt) and good deeds, insha’Allah.

• Choose what Allah (swt) prefers over what you prefer.

Read more on the subject here: http://www.suhaibwebb.com/personaldvlpt ... -the-gift/

Participants:

1.Ghazna12
2.Gergawy
3.XPFMember
4.memyself15
5.nano9595
6.SalmanPakRocks
7.VelaneDeBeaute
8.Mubarka
9.rockincrew
10.badrobot14
11.Waleed007
12.Rvel Zahid
13.Nibz
14.abcde
15.minato112
16.determinedme
17.evilduel
18.Silent Hunter
19.MysteRyGiRl
20.AtemisDelta
21.Mustehssun Iqbal
22.GetSomeLife
23.сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ
24.Narcotic
25.hafsahhassan
26.aqeelhussain17
27.ktc
28.N.M
29.Rmarie-yum
30.MadihahK
31.TeenStar
32.littlecloud11

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Alhumdulilah, JazakAllah SalmanPakRocks...and others for support!

May Allah help us all....The sole purpose behind this is, teamwork produces better results...and i thought, may be a collective effort would help us and be beneficial for all of us by Allah's will...(InshaAllah)

You may all share your views, about what to change first, and how to go about...

Reaction score
my life can be changed a bit when i stop music, actually i was listening since long time and i stoped and i started listening again but to stop this time is harder than first time but i will try my best :D

R

rockincrew

LordofDemons said:
my life can be changed a bit when i stop music, actually i was listening since long time and i stoped and i started listening again but to stop this time is harder than first time but i will try my best :D

Good luck.....Allah ye3inak fel mohima di...

Reaction score
I was brutally betrayed by my only bestest friend, well betrayed might be a simpler word. I trusted my world on her, she was the only beautiful friend i counted on, i relied on, i loved exceptionally. But The trust was shattered badly'; unrepairable, unmanageable. My friend got another 'replacement' friend for her, and she doesn't even realises this.
Trust of 3 years, and shattered so badly? How vague!
I just "thought" of trusting Allah, and believe me He took care of everything else. I was never fond of praying too much, but now Iam. Along with praying, it not only makes me a peaceful head/mind, but also makes me feel getting more closer to Allah.
I've decided not to trust anyone blindly except Allah.
And He says, submit in Me; and I will take care of your worldly affairs.

People, i mean it : try offering your prayers regularly - it does wonders to you! =)

SubhanAllah! =)

Reaction score
well yeah i know that but was just sharing about my personnel experience :'[