• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your favorite anime?

Reaction score
How is that relevant? :p

It wasn't the killing that was 'legitimate', it was the chase. The fact that the people who died died may have been kinda predictable but how it actually happened is what makes the show awesome. WoW. 2 people obsessing over One Piece despite having watched Death Note in the same lifetime. Dayumn, i'm lucky.
Breaking Bad, this Idiot (me) is supporting you, though I haven't seen One piece yet so I won't comment on it's plot and characters, BUT One thing that I'm sure of is that DEATH NOTE IS AN EPIC ANIME, no matter how much you guys argue, only the ones who've seen death note (full) truly knows it's epicness!!!
Case closed! xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Breaking Bad, this Idiot (me) is supporting you, though I haven't seen One piece yet so I won't comment on it's plot and characters, BUT One thing that I'm sure of is that DEATH NOTE IS AN EPIC ANIME, not matter how much you guys argue, only the ones who've seen death note (full) truly knows it's epicness!!!
Case closed! xD
seen it, not impressed:p:LOL: but yes seriously we can not start this argument again...

Reaction score
Ikr,I also like one piece,ouran highschool host club,black butler,k project,kaicho wa maidsama.
Ive watched many movies and dramas also,I prefer watching dramas cuz they are so damn funny and real characters!
have you seen spirited away?

Reaction score
HOAAA~~~ ALL OF THEM ARE AWESOME!!!!!
Ikr,also the opening theme and the soundtracks are simply worth listening to,slow piano and violin, other instruments :D
K project has really awesome soundtracks.Have you listened to them?

Reaction score
Ikr,also the opening theme and the soundtracks are simply worth listening to,slow piano and violin, other instruments :D
K project has really awesome soundtracks.Have you listened to them?
I've seen it long time ago so I forgot. But I'll listen to them. Psycho pass's abonormalize is really epic!