• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your favorite anime?

Reaction score
Shingeki is awesome! I dont really have list of anime I have watched as I am kinda new at it. Influenced by friends you could say. How many of you watch Hetalia? It is simply hilarious! Its quite lighthearted though but it is cool.

Reaction score
Death note and One piece are completely different genres of anime you cant compare them.
Death note is a dark psychological anime
One piece is a adventure anime full of awesome fights
I really dont see how one is better than the other.
i believe that concludes it.

Reaction score
Currently watching ''Elfen lied''.. It's okay-ish!
Downloading ''Steins;gate''..
Wait till you reach the flying limps part :p

Steins Gate is Legendary.

well it is relevant 'cause i was talking about having messed up 'judging' standards, and it doesn't matter if it's in anime or some drama tele series or freaking karaoke music, if it's messed up then it is MESSED UP.
and if you can tell that somebody's going to die then what's the thrill.
How is breaking bad messed up?

now i'm not saying that death note is an awful waste of time. But when you compare it to something like One Piece, then OP definitely stands tall.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, bro. :D

You know what, let's just end this here. You like Death Note, I like One Piece and so does the other person. You're a hardcore DN lover and we are hardcore OP lovers. The argument is pointless.
Indeed. I mean, you clearly cannot compare things that are on completely different leve- Ehem. I mean, are complete different :p

Reaction score
Im gonna stop this conversation here cause you cant make me change my mind and i cant make you change yours.
This is just a waste of time.
Now if you'd excuse me i've got some mangas to read! :D bye

Reaction score
wow guys you all sure did your best to support your anime so i must appreciate that:)
BTW good choice Aezazy;)

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Well I have tons of favorites but my latest favorites are Shingeki no kyojin, Code Geass, Kuroko No Basuke and Free! Iwatobi swim club!!!!!! :3

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Well I have tons of favorites but my latest favorites are Shingeki no kyojin, Code Geass, Kuroko No Basuke and Free! Iwatobi swim club!!!!!! :3
Wow i love free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is your favorite?
i haven't seen kuroko yet but i'm planning to after soul eater!

Reaction score
Wow i love free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is your favorite?
i haven't seen kuroko yet but i'm planning to after soul eater!
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!! \OqO/ (Kukukuk!! And I have ships too!! )
YOU HAVE TO WATCH KUROKO NO BASUKE!!!!!!!! IT'S AWESOME! Well I haven't seen soul eater yet, but I'm also planning to check it out! xD

Reaction score
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!! \OqO/ (Kukukuk!! And I have ships too!! )
YOU HAVE TO WATCH KUROKO NO BASUKE!!!!!!!! IT'S AWESOME! Well I haven't seen soul eater yet, but I'm also planning to check it out! xD
lol my friends said that Kuruko is just like free.
Oh and btw I heard that they're making this new anime about a group of guys who love tennis or something! LOL