• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your expectations for oct/nov 2011 upcoming results

Reaction score
Hi guys,
as we all know, the results will be revealed soon. I'm sure many of us apprehend and we all want A*. According to your performances for the exams, what results are you expecting?

Reaction score
A C in ICT, but I have been praying for a miracle to happen so the marks become better, will let you know on 23rd, what are you expecting yourself?

Reaction score
Math AS : B
English as second languague : B
I am a B student <....>:mad: IGCSE
i am repeating english and i studied alot for maths but i did bad at both.:mad:

Reaction score
Math AS : B
English as second languague : B
I am a B student <...>:mad: IGCSE
i am repeating english and i studied alot for maths but i did bad at both.:mad:

Don't panic dear. perhaps there is a chance you will get A as well!! let's cross fingers! Best of luck :) :)

Reaction score
i am scared ...I wish I could get C in chemistry ,...I have ruined paper 4 .....hope the GT is low this time..(fingers crossed)

Reaction score
Expecting ABBC

This also might be too high an expectation I guess, but have to hope for the best.

Reaction score
Also Bio 9700 P42 was veryyyyyy tough hope the GT is low and hope I get a Star in Bio AL or "A" but it was very tough!!

Reaction score
Also Bio 9700 P42 was veryyyyyy tough hope the GT is low and hope I get a Star in Bio AL or "A" but it was very tough!!

chemistry and bio p42s were indeed tough!
fortunately maths was quite easy compared to these subjects :)

Reaction score
Guys could you please help me out i didnt get any username or password so how do i check my result now??? I appeared privately