• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your expectations for oct/nov 2011 upcoming results

Reaction score
Best of luck to all of you. May you all get marks you deserve in all subjects by GOD's grace.:) Best of luck again !(y)

Reaction score
what time will the results be announced tomorrow?..my time zone is 3 and how do i check...do i have to call the council?...please reply!

Reaction score
Nerdy, the coordinator will email you a link to check your result when offices open! Good luck!

Reaction score
I am damn too frightened.! I am 4rm Bangladesh.! I gave my AS Maths, Chem, Bio.! hem paper 22 was a disaster fro me.. hope i get a C.! Maths i pray to Allah for an Good A, while bio i am not sure but i will be delighted if i get B and above.. plz pray frnds.! Btw wtz the system in Bangladesh hw r we gonna know our resultz any idea.? I am aprivate candidate.! :/

Reaction score
Denis, why? Did you sit with British Council? @Zephyro: do we also get individual results?

Reaction score
if smalll a is written so is it A or what because in my result there's written a(a)
please helppp.