• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Awww thanks for mentioning moi! <3
Watching you describe all these people, I just remembered, you were the second person to talk to me (after Wkhan860 who I talked after I got to know that he is a potter head because he commented on my do which was about Harry Potter XD) and it's actually because of you that I came across the most amazing Saly Elkady and her partner in crime zahra azam!
Then I met My Name and we talked after she cleared ALOT of the doubts I had (I always thought she was a boy for some reason, maybe the lion dp she had or her username had something to do with that). Then because of you guys I came across Midnight dream and Bloomwood and Anum96 and awesomaholic101 and LOTS of others!!
Seriously, this community sure is a family to me <3 and thank you to all those people who made the time here amazing! <3
But I think the MAIN credit for me being directly in the center of all this fun goes to you and Wkhan860 because if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have used this side of the community! <3
HEY I WAS THE FIRST TO TALK TO YOU xD WE WERE TALKING ABOUT ICT P2 FORMULAS AND I HAD KECWHBWKEDEW NUMBER OF DOUBTS AND U WERE SO GOOD AT ICT xD BASICALLY THAT WAS UR FIRST DAY IN XPC xD

Reaction score
HEY I WAS THE FIRST TO TALK TO YOU xD WE WERE TALKING ABOUT ICT P2 FORMULAS AND I HAD KECWHBWKEDEW NUMBER OF DOUBTS AND U WERE SO GOOD AT ICT xD BASICALLY THAT WAS UR FIRST DAY IN XPC xD
Oh my God really???? lol I guess I messed up! I mean, ofcourse I did!!!
Ugh okay, wow you have a great memory then!
Okay then Wkhan860 is definitely the second person in the sense that it was just hello hi, not clearing doubts or any of that, because I remember I was pretty new and I got so excited at meeting someone who is a potter head XD
And then right after that day or something, mistique_bee sent me a message. That was what I consider my basic entry into the 'fun' side of the community. Because study side of this community, I think I had been in a pretty long time. I used to wonder as to how do people find so much time to actually DO these things lol

I think then that it was the crazy competition maybe where we really really talked in the sense that it wasn't about doubts or anything........

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh my God really???? lol I guess I messed up! I mean, ofcourse I did!!!
Ugh okay, wow you have a great memory then!
Okay then Wkhan860 is definitely the second person in the sense that it was just hello hi, not clearing doubts or any of that, because I remember I was pretty new and I got so excited at meeting someone who is a potter head XD
And then right after that day or something, mistique_bee sent me a message. That was what I consider my basic entry into the 'fun' side of the community. Because study side of this community, I think I had been in a pretty long time. I used to wonder as to how do people find so much time to actually DO these things lol

I think then that it was the crazy competition maybe where we really really talked in the sense that it wasn't about doubts or anything........
Nope , when you started communicating with others u followed me and that was around childhood day and we talked on the comments then we decided to have more activities which later made us plan for purple day and couple of other activities which u joined in xD

Reaction score
Nope , when you started communicating with others u followed me and that was around childhood day and we talked on the comments then we decided to have more activities which later made us plan for purple day and couple of other activities which u joined in xD
OH MY GOD YESSSSSS!!!!!!
I remember nowww!!!! *face palms*
Wow, you sure have a great memory! I didn't really remember any of this........ until you made me recall ofcourse! XD
Sorry though for that memory mix up :D

So this means that half of the credit also goes to you Saly Elkady for bringing me to this fun side of the community! <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
OH MY GOD YESSSSSS!!!!!!
I remember nowww!!!! *face palms*
Wow, you sure have a great memory! I didn't really remember any of this........ until you made me recall ofcourse! XD
Sorry though for that memory mix up :D

So this means that half of the credit also goes to you Saly Elkady for bringing me to this fun side of the community! <3
  • :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  • Nope because if you didn't join it wouldn't have been fun
  • The fish got a better memory yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xD

Reaction score
I had many amazing friends here who I love to tag again and again

madoka shoaib672002 bloomsky Bloomwood Emadthegreat
And the worst part is we r not in contact anymore but I really wish if u check the tag hope u all remember the old golden days

We all buddhus had the most fun on this xpc. All I remember is in 2014 and 2015 xpc was my life and I was sooo addicted to this site and thought I will never leave this site anytime no matter what happens.

Well like every life story there comes some evil people whose ultimate target to breakdown the group but I really hope RV everything gets fine in future :D

shoaib672002 u were the best bro I have ever met and I will always remember u and all our fun time all my life xD
HOLY SHIT!!!! Did u just call me moti, Imma grill u!!! :O

Nabzz_96 there you come. We met accidentally on blockers prof and now it's always fun time to talk with you and share all problems :D

Tbh u r an amazing person and always smile in your life. I will pray u be happy always no matter what happens :D

Lol we never run out of topics :')

awwwieee, i think u r amazing too and thanks for the well wishes :D xP

Reaction score
no, but i think you are since you judge a robot as a person.... no wonder u call it schizo....

well no it aint but robots do find it appealing :p
yea well u obviously seem to have deep unreturned feelings towards food, so yes i m putting u under the robot-human hybrid :p

i still dont get how a robot may find a food 3d printer appealing|?? o_O

Reaction score
No please :p you can buy me a pizza for that
Pizza *_*
Did I hear someone mention "pizza"?? :O
OMG its like a magic word that mysteriously dragged me here on XPC.......I m game, so who is finally buying??

Ohhhhh shiiiittt pizza lovers Thought blocker Rizwan Javed mistique_bee and badrobot14 (who wont stop bullying my preeeeeeetttty shoes until i give him some "edible" news" :p ) did u know Debonairs Pizza just launched the "Drone delivery" in Dubai *faints* :O
I m sooo ordering it the coming weekend *does the hawaiian dance*

Reaction score
Did I hear someone mention "pizza"?? :O
OMG its like a magic word that mysteriously dragged me here on XPC.......I m game, so who is finally buying??

Ohhhhh shiiiittt pizza lovers Thought blocker Rizwan Javed mistique_bee and badrobot14 (who wont stop bullying my preeeeeeetttty shoes until i give him some "edible" news" :p ) did u know Debonairs Pizza just launched the "Drone delivery" in Dubai *faints* :O
I m sooo ordering it the coming weekend *does the hawaiian dance*
Parcel it to India .-.