• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I have been summoned by Saly Elkady and Ayesha Asif333 :*

Indeed a very well needed post and Gosh lol at how everyone is suddenly back to life in here xP

My time here still continues (even though i come once every week :p ), Anyhow i can proudly say that joining XPC was truly the best decision of my life, there were days i used to look forward to logging back in. I made wonderful memories all thanks to badrobot14 Saly Elkady Ayesha Asif333 HELLNO @ ♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠ memyself15 Syeda95 kareem22010 Daniel Jake Waleed2k10 Wkhan860
I wish I could get in touch through other places, DM me ur social media ID's :D
Ha!! I tagged the most number of people here xD
I know exactly how to make xpc on fire xDDDDD That's my only job here xD jk xD
But for real , I really loved joking and kidding over comments here with you too <3 Even though we really never made it in to a convo but I mean who do here on xpc xD Comments makes the best convos xD

Reaction score
Ya, we just summoned the xpc angel :p the tread looks complete now :)

most welcome...love u!

I see that... totally proved your awesomeness by tagging so lots of us
I feel honored by Ayesha Asif333 whom I love as well :* ( that is totally platonic)

Can u please put up a better profile pic.. preferably something edible? :p
N thanks ..
Y on earth doesn't badrobot14 leave my amazingly pair of weapon shoes alone? :p what's the point of putting something edible?? It's not like u are gonna print the pic and eat it, right?? xD

Rizwan Javed You are included in the above list, I wonder how I could have missed u?? And who is A Tahir Shah?? How come I don't know him?? *freaks out*

Saly Elkady lol ya the word limit was to less for us to complete our entire paragraph. Surprising isn't it how complete strangers become an importantly funny part of the day?? :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I feel honored by Ayesha Asif333 whom I love as well :* ( that is totally platonic)

Y on earth doesn't badrobot14 leave my amazingly pair of weapon shoes alone? :p what's the point of putting something edible?? It's not like u are gonna print the pic and eat it, right?? xD

Rizwan Javed You are included in the above list, I wonder how I could have missed u?? And who is A Tahir Shah?? How come I don't know him?? *freaks out*

Saly Elkady lol ya the word limit was to less for us to complete our entire paragraph. Surprising isn't it how complete strangers become an importantly funny part of the day?? :D
u never know: https://3dprinting.com/food/ :p

and well on a serious note.. at least edible things are pleasing to the eye... unlike weaponry... :p

Reaction score

Ikr yes it is xD

Reaction score
I have been summoned by Saly Elkady and Ayesha Asif333 :*

Indeed a very well needed post and Gosh lol at how everyone is suddenly back to life in here xP

My time here still continues (even though i come once every week :p ), Anyhow i can proudly say that joining XPC was truly the best decision of my life, there were days i used to look forward to logging back in. I made wonderful memories all thanks to badrobot14 Saly Elkady Ayesha Asif333 HELLNO @ ♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠ memyself15 Syeda95 kareem22010 Daniel Jake Waleed2k10 Wkhan860
I wish I could get in touch through other places, DM me ur social media ID's :D
Ha!! I tagged the most number of people here xD
Thank you so much nabbzzz *_* well I can just say still I have some friends who are still pinching me to check xpc regularly xD

U r the bestest friend I have ever met nabz ;)
Moti zyada nai bolunga waise bhi tumhe pata hain sab to :LOL:

Reaction score
I had many amazing friends here who I love to tag again and again

madoka shoaib672002 bloomsky Bloomwood Emadthegreat
And the worst part is we r not in contact anymore but I really wish if u check the tag hope u all remember the old golden days

We all buddhus had the most fun on this xpc. All I remember is in 2014 and 2015 xpc was my life and I was sooo addicted to this site and thought I will never leave this site anytime no matter what happens.

Well like every life story there comes some evil people whose ultimate target to breakdown the group but I really hope RV everything gets fine in future :D

shoaib672002 u were the best bro I have ever met and I will always remember u and all our fun time all my life xD

Reaction score
Hasnain the rocker

My Manchurian *_* always be jolly and you made my day as always xD

Just keep the present prof pic again and again and don't lose it :D

We r carry minatians xD one the best youtuber.
"♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠ bro thanks it means a lot :D:p
love u always take care. yup bro We r carry minatians xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hasnain the rocker

My Manchurian *_* always be jolly and you made my day as always xD

Just keep the present prof pic again and again and don't lose it :D

We r carry minatians xD one the best youtuber.
♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠ you are the best guy on xpc, i mean that your always positive and caring may are friendship be stronger in the future.:D:LOL:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone ever mentioned to you, that you are an unbelieving schizo person?? :p :ROFLMAO:

You talk about the 3D printer like its ur dreamgirl?? :O

no, but i think you are since you judge a robot as a person.... no wonder u call it schizo....

well no it aint but robots do find it appealing :p

Reaction score
I am a 3 years and four months old member who really enjoyed all the ups and downs of this site , starting from the old xpc version that I can't even remember how I used to use it at that time xD till now . Members like me and older consider this site a lifestyle , I mean we're not here cuz we want to xD We are addicted to it and all the memories we had here . It's kind of boring here nowadays but I believe this thread can refresh our memories and give us a positive energy we need nowadays .
P.S. this might not be a start of a new series of activities because unfortunately my team almost left ( Zahra Azam , MN , MD and MB )
awwhh Saly <3
we all are here for you always and true that we made great memories <3