• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WTF CHEMISTRY PAPER 42 IS SO HARD

Reaction score
Tbh the paper was pretty easy.... apart from that one organic question Q5 or 6 .. NMR was easy as well.. made some mistakes in that .. i m loosing like 17 to 18 marks only ... as far as the threshold is concerned .. it will be 70 to 75 = A .. this paper was easier than the past papers i solved .. 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010

Reaction score
Tbh the paper was pretty easy.... apart from that one organic question Q5 or 6 .. NMR was easy as well.. made some mistakes in that .. i m loosing like 17 to 18 marks only ... as far as the threshold is concerned .. it will be 70 to 75 = A .. this paper was easier than the past papers i solved .. 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010
Aur aise bhi log hotay hain dunya mei .

Reaction score
Ma sha Allah btw did you find +n value?

Reaction score
The paper was easy but comparatively organic was tougher than in the pervious years so the usual 58-65 threshold wont be much affected i believe.

Reaction score
Dude i get how the paper was good for you and all. But I doubt the threshold will be around the range you said. You should learn to help other people not go on demoralizing and boasting how good your paper went..

Reaction score
Dude i get how the paper was good for you and all. But I doubt the threshold will be around the range you said. You should learn to help other people not go on demoralizing and boasting how good your paper went..
Nah you took my comment on the wrong side bruv, i aint demoralizing anyone, nor do i even have the authority to do so ... i was just pointing out my mistakes .. coz the threads name itself is that the paper was tough n etc so yea i decided to share my thoughts with everyone regarding the paper .. coz everyone i met today was like .. threshold for this paper is gonna be like around 70 to 75 ..

Reaction score
GT will go down for-sure specially after seeing the ppls reaction here :/
what bout p41 how was it anyone who took it ? p21 was really hard n p22 was easy i guess so yeh hona hy tha :eek:
hope so p41 would be easy tmh logo ka reaction dkh kar meri bhi phati pary hai :/

Reaction score
Nah you took my comment on the wrong side bruv, i aint demoralizing anyone, nor do i even have the authority to do so ... i was just pointing out my mistakes .. coz the threads name itself is that the paper was tough n etc so yea i decided to share my thoughts with everyone regarding the paper .. coz everyone i met today was like .. threshold for this paper is gonna be like around 70 to 75 ..
From the last 10 years of question paper, the highest ive seen is 74..and that years qp was super easy.. so Im pretty sure it'll be around 60

Reaction score
nah you took my comment wrongly bruv.. i aint demoralizing anyone nor do i have the authority to do so... i was just sharing my thoughts regarding the paper and pointing out the blunders i made or the questions which were difficult..... coz the topic itself says WTF paper was hard of something .. and as far the threshold is concerned everyone i met today was like its gonna be around 70 to 75..I myself want it to be like around 60 to 65 .. so yeaa. chills... no hard feelings bruv :)