• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Emad...I dont even care abt the wc outcome anymore...we beat pak...ye meri liye kaafi hai :p
and anyway...no subcontinent nation will win this wc...its aus NZ and SA
but no matter what...ill always support my country...rather than hide behind another country :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Emad...I dont even care abt the wc outcome anymore...we beat pak...ye meri liye kaafi hai :p
but no matter what...ill always support my country...rather than hide behind another country :p
unfortunately u dont know me since childhood when i was hardly 2 n i saw Australia win the 99 wc
it remained in my memory.
ask madoka, lola_sweet or anyone how big australian fan i am and then tell me that sentence again :p
hiding behind country reminds of some country hiding behind America in politics. Its name start with I n ends with A. do u know any country?
as far as beating pakistan and not winning wc.
india dint rule pak nor pak rules ind. UK (england) ruled(and still rules) Australia. so which is a bigger rivalry? Aussie one of course (common sense). many indians n pakis believe defeating each other is enough not winning the cup. But we Aussies believe not only defeat our arch rivals England, but also other teams and thats why we are the forever world champions in test in odis even before rankings were established!

Reaction score
bro another thing. I support Australia in Cricket n Hockey. and i support their TEAM. T-E-A-M! There is a difference between Country n team. if u dont know the difference then google it out :D

Reaction score
unfortunately u dont know me since childhood when i was hardly 2 n i saw Australia win the 99 wc
it remained in my memory.
ask madoka, lola_sweet or anyone how big australian fan i am and then tell me that sentence again :p
hiding behind country reminds of some country hiding behind America in politics. Its name start with I n ends with A. do u know any country?
as far as beating pakistan and not winning wc.
india dint rule pak nor pak rules ind. UK (england) ruled(and still rules) Australia. so which is a bigger rivalry? Aussie one of course (common sense). many indians n pakis believe defeating each other is enough not winning the cup. But we Aussies believe not only defeat our arch rivals England, but also other teams and thats why we are the forever world champions in test in odis even before rankings were established!
yeah the country which starts with I and ends with A happens to be the largest democracy in the world...and soon expected to be the next world super power ;)
when did i ever say eng and aus isnt a big rivalry? and where did australia even come from??
aus has nothing to do with ind vs pak and u brought it from out of the blue :p
arre bhai live in the present...why are u still living in early 2000 when australia dominated cricket? this is 2015 :p

Reaction score
at least i live to

my words
not like some fans who cant keep their words :D
u still havent posted that btw which was the real challenge :D
if india would have won u would have said me many things :/
frankly speaking...i didnt even remember u...and even if ind had won...i would never have rememberd u ever :p
but admit it...ind surpassed everyones expectations in the test series...though we lost...we gave aussies the fight of their lives...now dont deny it...
i know...aus was the better team at the end of the day.