• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
frankly speaking...i didnt even remember u...and even if ind had won...i would never have rememberd u ever :p
but admit it...ind surpassed everyones expectations in the test series...though we lost...we gave aussies the fight of their lives...now dont deny it...
i know...aus was the better team at the end of the day.
Yaar if Australia comes to India, we will beat them easily and when we play in Australia we struggle a bit. That's the only difference. Otherwise, I think overall India has a better squad. :D Actually Pakistanis are trying to divert the conversation away from India-Pakistan match by acting as if they support Australia. :p

Reaction score
Hey guyx cool down.....dnt mak ths thread a indianvs pak thread :p
Indians make up a real gud team....virat nd dhoni are amongts the two best players wrld has evr witnessed but we also shuldnt frget tht pak was wthout their top batsman hafeez nd three strike bowlers in shape of hafeez,junaid nd ajmal....so it wasnt reaaly an even contest

Reaction score
and emad btw just so u know..last time aus came to india ind whiteashed aussies 4-0
when ind toured aus, aus won 2-0 in 4 match series...
see the difference!!
now dont open history channel and talk abt old aussie team...talk abt recent perfromances

Reaction score
Hey guyx cool down.....dnt mak ths thread a indianvs pak thread :p
Indians make up a real gud team....virat nd dhoni are amongts the two best players wrld has evr witnessed but we also shuldnt frget tht pak was wthout their top batsman hafeez nd three strike bowlers in shape of hafeez,junaid nd ajmal....so it wasnt reaaly an even contest
i agree....i want peace...this emad only is bringing australia from nowhere :p
dw bro..no hatred here :)

Reaction score
and emad btw just so u know..last time aus came to india ind whiteashed aussies 4-0
when ind toured aus, aus won 2-0 in 4 match series...
see the difference!!
now dont open history channel and talk abt old aussie team...talk abt recent perfromances
Personally evn i think tht indian batting played exceptionaaly well agaist ausies but lets keep in mynd tht indian bowling sucked big tym too
We cant cmpare our batting wth ur guyx...similarly u cant cmpare ur bowlng to our great bowlng

Reaction score
i agree....i want peace...this emad only is bringing australia from nowhere :p
dw bro..no hatred here :)
Thts more lyk it dude.....At the end of the day the btr team wins....last tym it was us in asia cup...ths tym it was u evn though we were wthout our half team honestly

Reaction score
Personally evn i think tht indian batting played exceptionaaly well agaist ausies but lets keep in mynd tht indian bowling sucked big tym too
We cant cmpare our batting wth ur guyx...similarly u cant cmpare ur bowlng to our great bowlng
100% agree :)
despite the outcome of the match...none of our indian spinners are even 1% of ajmals class..
similarly none of paki batsman are even close to kohli :)

Reaction score
Without Ajmal and Hafeez Pakistan bowling is not as strong as it was in the past.

Reaction score
100% agree :)
despite the outcome of the match...none of our indian spinners are even 1% of ajmals class..
similarly none of paki batsman are even close to kohli :)
Yup thts true....i thnk kohli is the best batsman after AB nd amla currently....hex just amazng.

Reaction score
Without Ajmal and Hafeez Pakistan bowling is not as strong as it was in the past.
Well thy will be returning soon...ajmal has got his action rgt....hafeez will get his action rgt soon md junaid is cmng bak frm injury md is in a rehab process
So we will make a gud cm bak iA

Reaction score
Did you guys watch Ireland vs West Indies match? I think the Irish will qualify to the next round for sure! All they need to do is beat Zimbabwe and UAE.

Reaction score
Pak is going through a rebuilding process now.....especially our batting.....but still we hav given teams hard tym during this phase....defeated india in india by 2-1... A feat whch no othr team has matched....SL lost 5-0 whn thy visited india
Nd we became the frst team frm subcontinent to beat SA in SA
We wuld had dn much btr if we wuld had gone wth our best 11
But anyways lets see...its a long tournament....fingers crossed :D

Reaction score
Did you guys watch Ireland vs West Indies match? I think the Irish will qualify to the next round for sure! All they need to do is beat Zimbabwe and UAE.
yup i thnk tht too....im sure thy will giv pak nd ind hard tym...especially pak considering their current form

Reaction score
yup i thnk tht too....im sure thy will giv pak nd ind hard tym...especially pak considering their current form
They will also take inspiration from the fact that they have beaten Pakistan in 2007. You guys better watch out! By the way, do you expect Afghanistan to surprise the Tigers in their opening match?

Reaction score
They will also take inspiration from the fact that they have beaten Pakistan in 2007. You guys better watch out! By the way, do you expect Afghanistan to surprise the Tigers in their opening match?
Well u nvr knw...i was certainly aurprised by their bowlng against indians...it was preety gud. Well thy will giv tigers hard tym considering tht in the last encounter between thm afghanistan won against tigers comfortably to be honest....its 0-50 basically

Reaction score
Well u nvr knw...i was certainly aurprised by their bowlng against indians...it was preety gud. Well thy will giv tigers hard tym considering tht in the last encounter between thm afghanistan won against tigers comfortably to be honest....its 0-50 basically
No, I disagree. The last match was an accident. As a test playing nation, I think Bangladesh are favorites to beat Afghanistan. Just look at our squad. We have players like Shakib, Tamim and Mushfiq in our squad. The chances are more like 70-30 rather than an even affair.

Reaction score
Reaction score
yeah the country which starts with I and ends with A happens to be the largest democracy in the world...and soon expected to be the next world super power ;)
when did i ever say eng and aus isnt a big rivalry? and where did australia even come from??
aus has nothing to do with ind vs pak and u brought it from out of the blue :p
arre bhai live in the present...why are u still living in early 2000 when australia dominated cricket? this is 2015 :p
yeah largest "Democracy"
kashmir me refferendum kra nhi ske 1948 se bare aye :D

Reaction score
Yaar if Australia comes to India, we will beat them easily and when we play in Australia we struggle a bit. That's the only difference. Otherwise, I think overall India has a better squad. :D Actually Pakistanis are trying to divert the conversation away from India-Pakistan match by acting as if they support Australia. :p
hmm bro i wish i would have told u about my love for Australia
but nevermind its of no use :p

Reaction score
Why BD can win
1. they are experienced. keeping in mind tamim and a few played in 2007 and defeated India n SA
2. they have better players overall considering its a peaceful country compared to Afg where there is a war so they come to pak
3. Afg are kids in front of BD
obvio i love upsets but defeating BD in BD is hard but in Australia there is a chance still
Why afg can win
1. new team so motivation as they are first timers
2. new teams are unpredictable considering that they are all pathans and hard hitters :p
3. they played few matches in aus n nz while BD didnt
its a 60-40 affair in favour of BD