• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Some certain people didn't believe me when I said we have no chance and will do well to advance from the group stages.

Reaction score
this isnt india dude :p
ur team is like a frog outside asia. won nothing agaisnt a team like England.. England!! and asutralia, ur first win was against asian team afghanistan and second against pakistan so choll dude u cant beat the Aussies. Rem 2003 when ur sachin was gone in the start?
plus i heard somewhere zimbabawe has defeated india 10 times in ODIs can u please check that?
plus i also remember u havenot posted on my wall that u were wrong n i was right :D

Reaction score
Thats why i Support AUSTRALIA since childhood! Ik not India, Pakistan or even South Africa can do something that only Aussies can do. And that is WINNING AND DOMINATING!

Reaction score
this isnt india dude :p
ur team is like a frog outside asia. won nothing agaisnt a team like England.. England!! and asutralia, ur first win was against asian team afghanistan and second against pakistan so choll dude u cant beat the Aussies. Rem 2003 when ur sachin was gone in the start?
plus i heard somewhere zimbabawe has defeated india 10 times in ODIs can u please check that?
plus i also remember u havenot posted on my wall that u were wrong n i was right :D
The present is what matters, man. Between India and Pakistan, the former won against the latter, so yayy awesomaholic101 :3