• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why She Won't Wear Hijab!

N.M

Reaction score
Sisters(& brothers too) never let anybody put you down by their comments or their behavior... I know sometimes it feels really old…
I know the first day I took Niqab n entered school(n my school was one of the bigrah wa school in the city, so u can imagine the ppl there) But Alhamdulilah Allah made everything so easy… no one didn’t even say anything( except for the ppl in the school van who used to call me names n our Headmistress who specially called me to the office n I was actually cross questioned that its no where in Islam n stuff, n insulted me in front everyone that I cried so much that day(ok I was only in 9th grade that tym so…) just because they abuse my niqab doesn't mean that i succumb to thier taunts, In fact , it only makes me prouder to be a Niqabi Alhamdulillah!

Astagfirullah, I m not writing to show-off or anything but I m writing this so that ppl get encouragement
Remember the key is that u have to be firm! , Always remember this ayat of Surah Fussilat
Verily, those who say: "Our Lord is Allâh (Alone)," and then they stand firm, on them the angels will descend (saying): "Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised! (30)
N the hadis that badrobot14 mentioned , it always gives me courage and determination. See, being stranger means that u r doing something which is contrary to what ppl are doing which is generally accepted by the society, right. So If you just do what everybody is doing so u won’t be a stranger then… Remember the Tooba( Glad tidings) are only for the strangers… So be proud being a stranger ppl! J
The Hijab tones down your outer beauty so that your inner beauty can shine through, just like the sky has to dim down for the stars to shine! =)
This is a nice video(only 2 mins) which really encouraged me taking hijab…

Reaction score
Sisters(& brothers too) never let anybody put you down by their comments or their behavior... I know sometimes it feels really old…
I know the first day I took Niqab n entered school(n my school was one of the bigrah wa school in the city, so u can imagine the ppl there) But Alhamdulilah Allah made everything so easy… no one didn’t even say anything( except for the ppl in the school van who used to call me names n our Headmistress who specially called me to the office n I was actually cross questioned that its no where in Islam n stuff, n insulted me in front everyone that I cried so much that day(ok I was only in 9th grade that tym so…) just because they abuse my niqab doesn't mean that i succumb to thier taunts, In fact , it only makes me prouder to be a Niqabi Alhamdulillah!

Astagfirullah, I m not writing to show-off or anything but I m writing this so that ppl get encouragement
Remember the key is that u have to be firm! , Always remember this ayat of Surah Fussilat
Verily, those who say: "Our Lord is Allâh (Alone)," and then they stand firm, on them the angels will descend (saying): "Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised! (30)
N the hadis that badrobot14 mentioned , it always gives me courage and determination. See, being stranger means that u r doing something which is contrary to what ppl are doing which is generally accepted by the society, right. So If you just do what everybody is doing so u won’t be a stranger then… Remember the Tooba( Glad tidings) are only for the strangers… So be proud being a stranger ppl! J
The Hijab tones down your outer beauty so that your inner beauty can shine through, just like the sky has to dim down for the stars to shine! =)
This is a nice video(only 2 mins) which really encouraged me taking hijab…

SUBHANALLAH SISTER.. and no . no one one will take it as show-off and yeh it surely is encouragement.. MAY ALLAH SHOW US THE STRAIGHT PATH AMEEN :)

Reaction score
WoW!!!!! Hats off to you sis! I'm so impressed MashAllah. May Allah give us all courage and determination like you Inshallah. :cry: :cry: :cry: esp me, cuz sometimes I tennd to scumb a bit to family or peer pressure :(

Oh, and Jazakallah for the video too. :)

Reaction score
N.M And I laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaved the parables in the video and the night sky example you gave. One of the things of hijab is it lets ppl judge you for your work and talent, not prejudiced by appearance (IF they are accept it as a cover only.)

tumblr_lrue02O2xR1qgrha4o1_500_thumb.png

Reaction score
yes, I don't mind about muslims too, Alhamdulillah.. :p Some ppl aren't brought up the way you are, or they don't have the awesome teachers that shaped your thoughts... or shytaan just has too firm a grip on them... so we must try to not be mad at them.... sometimes it gets on my nerves too but when I think about it later, I say maybe they have had some bad experiences in life... who knows.. maybe Allah will guide them some day..
wa iyyakum...
hmmm.... I need to learn that. True thaaaat. it's not their fault, it's their 'environment' to be blamed I guess. Ameen Inshallah :)

N.M

Reaction score
WoW!!!!! Hats off to you sis! I'm so impressed MashAllah. May Allah give us all courage and determination like you Inshallah. :cry: :cry: :cry: esp me, cuz sometimes I tennd to scumb a bit to family or peer pressure :(

Oh, and Jazakallah for the video too. :)

Wa iyyaki,
See Plz don't make me embarrass...
La hao la wala qutawa illa billah...
I still have many fault that u cant see...
Lebada urh lene se Kia hota hai abhi tou buhat manzil baqi hain..
(hope u understood the Urdu)

N.M

Reaction score
SUBHANALLAH...well i m impressed :) .ATLEAST U R BETTER THAN MANY :)
And yet many many many are wayyyyy better than me!!!
The sabiqoonal awaloon, those are the position holders, the distinction holders, who have beaten us in the race for good!!
:(
Ya Allah, make us one of the Sabiqoonal awaloon even though I know the Sahaba n tabaeen n taba tabaeen are more worthy to be on that list but Plz include us also in those ppl...Aameen

Reaction score
The sabiqoonal awaloon, those are the position holders, the distinction holders, who have beaten us in the race for good!!
Ya Allah, make us one of the Sabiqoonal awaloon even though I know the Sahaba n tabaeen n taba tabaeen are more worthy to be on that list but Plz include us also in those ppl...Aameen

U r here.. dont know where i'll be standing :( AMEEN :)

Reaction score
Wa iyyaki,
See Plz don't make me embarrass...
La hao la wala qutawa illa billah...
I still have many fault that u cant see...
Lebada urh lene se Kia hota hai abhi tou buhat manzil baqi hain..
(hope u understood the Urdu)
No i din;t intend that, I WAS really motivated MashAllah. :)
We all have our faults, but somethings ARE impressive (y)
Yes, but shuruaat to hai ;)

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! :cry:

U r here.. dont know where i'll be standing :( AMEEN :)
Agreed sis! Same here :( Allah Inshallah will be Merciful to us and help to become better Inshallah.