• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which university is best in UK

Reaction score
Look why not go in top university if you have that caliber?
Just do SATs along with your A level exam and send them your results as soon as you get your results.
Not in 2015 but you will get your admission in 2016.
As I said, and along with SAT preparation (3 months are enough) have some work experience on the line you will be choosing. That will be good for you. :) No wasting time plus get admission in the best university.
At last decision is yours. :)

If you think , getting an admission in Harvard ,MIT is like a piece of cake then let me remind you again , NO , it isnt .
You need to have exceptionally unique Personal Statement and SAT 1 score of above 2350 , and 235o isn't that easy .
thirdly , the interview session would be toughest .
and I'd like to remind you that , Universities are ranked according to research . Any university with more and better research is ranked higher . Undergrad ranking has nothing to do with research.

and I'd give you are free advice

Always Hope for the best and prepare for the worst . What if you can't get into MIT ? then wat ? Backup plans ? do you have any?

Reaction score
Look why not go in top university if you have that caliber?
Just do SATs along with your A level exam and send them your results as soon as you get your results.
Not in 2015 but you will get your admission in 2016.
As I said, and along with SAT preparation (3 months are enough) have some work experience on the line you will be choosing. That will be good for you. :) No wasting time plus get admission in the best university.
At last decision is yours. :)

If you think , getting an admission in Harvard ,MIT is like a piece of cake then let me remind you again , NO , it isnt .
You need to have exceptionally unique Personal Statement and SAT 1 score of above 2350 , and 235o isn't that easy .
and I'd like to remind you that , Universities are ranked according to research . Any university with more and better research is ranked higher . Undergrad ranking has nothing to do with research.

Always Hope for the best and prepare for the worst . What if you can't get into MIT ? then wat ? Backup plans ? do you have any?

Reaction score

:( I am feeling down again. :cry:
Yes of course I have. :)
BUT I JUST WANNA GO INTO MIT! :cry: :( :mad:
Damn! Thanks for your free advise. :)

Reaction score
2350?
Hardly. There are dozens of people who get into MIT and Harvard with a score of 2100!
They don't only look for intellectual geniuses. They have a large number of requirements which come into play. You can have a GPA of 10, a SAT score of 2400 and they still might not take you.
Being academically flawless to get into Ivies is a terrible misconception spread by the media, and it infuriates me every year.

Reaction score
2350?
Hardly. There are dozens of people who get into MIT and Harvard with a score of 2100!
They don't only look for intellectual geniuses. They have a large number of requirements which come into play. You can have a GPA of 10, a SAT score of 2400 and they still might not take you.
Being academically flawless to get into Ivies is a terrible misconception spread by the media, and it infuriates me every year.
Thanks for the support. :D
Well GPA kya hain?

Reaction score
2350?

What about Cambridge? Does it have the same requirements as ivies?

Reaction score
What about Cambridge? Does it have the same requirements as ivies?
No it doesn't. Infact it has an entirely different criteria. Your A Level requirements should be AAB (minimum). Ivies don't have such a criteria; decision is more dependent on SAT and GPA. Cambridge does not take SAT in to consideration, whereas to get in to Ivies, SAT is a must. For Cambridge, you will have to give IELTS.