• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which university is best in UK

Reaction score
hy thnxx this was really helpful. So what if i give SAT now. I mean i will be free after Nov 18 2014. Then i can go for preparing for SAT. Won't i be a good idea?
This year i will apply for some of the best universities of UK, Canada and Australia. If i get in the best i will stop the SAT classes n if i dont get in any i will continue my SAT classess n apply for USA next year
What say?
Plzz dude suggest me the best universities in UK , Australia and Canada
To make sure i have no relatives out side
Can u give me more details on loan like ho much amount i will get n wen will i have to repay it n with what interest?
And ya i read some where tht if i take a loan thn i will have to repay it after i start earning is it tht wat or we need to pay some amount after every year of takin loan?
You have to gain knowledge about the SAT;
Firstly there is not just one SAT, there are two; SAT I and SAT II. You will need both (if you plan to go to American unis ofcourse).
There are many unis in UK , Australia, and Canada. It might take me ages to explain each and every one. What you should do is perform some research about the best unis. Visit their websites, and look at their requirements. Then shortlist your list of unis, and apply to each and every of them.
About loans, and stuff like that, I don't have much information. I too have to research on that, but for now focus on admission only

Reaction score
thnxx for the advice
I have decided i will be applyin for
Uk: University of cambridge, Imperial , Manchester, Endiburgh , UCL
Australia : University of Melbroune
Singapore: NUS
Canada : University of torrento and waterloo
How are my choices.................. any suggestion?
Good.
Why not MIT, Stanford or Harvard?

Reaction score
i have not given SAT what should i do????
Look why not go in top university if you have that caliber?
Just do SATs along with your A level exam and send them your results as soon as you get your results.
Not in 2015 but you will get your admission in 2016.
As I said, and along with SAT preparation (3 months are enough) have some work experience on the line you will be choosing. That will be good for you. :) No wasting time plus get admission in the best university.
At last decision is yours. :)

Reaction score
thnxx for the advice
I have decided i will be applyin for
Uk: University of cambridge, Imperial , Manchester, Endiburgh , UCL
Australia : University of Melbroune
Singapore: NUS
Canada : University of torrento and waterloo
How are my choices.................. any suggestion?
Good choices.
Wish u all the best.
n btw in singapore try applying to NTU and SUTD.
SUTD is a new uni opened in collaboration with MIT.
Fees r subsidised a lot by the government but u have to work there afterwards for 3 years. its a bond.