• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which TV shows

Reaction score
How I met Your Mother ... <3 <3 <3 <3
Whose Line is it Anyways <3 <3 <3
Castle <3 <3
According to jim <3
Gary Unmarried <3
8 simple rules <3
Kyle XY <3

Hey what's "whose line is ..." is like ? i mean what's it about. never heard of it.

Reaction score
Castle is my L.O.V.E.!!<3
other than that choice wise i wud say:

The Big Bang Theory
The Vampire Diaries
The Grey's Anatomy

after my papers i'm going to start
friends
criminal minds
touch
sherlock holmes
supernatural
glee

Reaction score
Only FRIENDS, HIMYM , Supernatural

Rest are useless! I can tell by the names!
The Office, Glee, Skins, The Mentalist, The Simpsons, Family Guy, LOST, Death Note and Bleach are award winning and critically acclaimed shows. Don't judge the show by it's name.
I could say the same for "Gossip Girl". Can tell it's a sucky show by it's "name" ;)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
You obviously have a lousy taste in shows in my opinion.
What I saw in those two episodes of this play was beyond terrible. Characters: very cheap and desperate.
In a nutshell, it's the most unrealistic rubbish ever. Kids drinking, having weed for fun, swearing because they think it's cool, drugs, *** and blah blah. Only shameless people can like these kind of shows. Maybe you're one.

Reaction score
What I saw in those two episodes of this play was beyond terrible. Characters: very cheap and desperate.
In a nutshell, it's the most unrealistic rubbish ever. Kids drinking, having weed for fun, swearing because they think it's cool, drugs, *** and blah blah. Only shameless people can like these kind of shows. Maybe you're one.
There are more deeper meanings in the show that are implied. Like the psychological effect of having your mom hate you etc etc. Only people with brains could read between the lines. Maybe you don't have one.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
There are more deeper meanings in the show that are implied. Like the psychological effect of having your mom hate you etc etc. Only people with brains could read between the lines. Maybe you don't have one.
Maybe you like perverted shows. Maybe you're brought up this way. Maybe you're a blockhead, and it's useless to talk to you. Maybe you should go to hell.

Reaction score
Maybe you like perverted shows. Maybe you're brought up this way. Maybe you're blockhead, and it's useless to talk to you. Maybe your should go to hell.
Maybe we should just stop all this argument. GOD. Is this because of me hating on ManU? -.-
I don't like the show because it has "explicit material" in it. I like it because my friend who died 3 years back was a fan of it. Also because of the psychological effect on the kids.

Reaction score
HOUSE!! (the final season is over now :cry:)
Lost
The big bang theory
HIMYM
Psych
Better off tedd
Its always sunny in philidelphia
Futurama
Sherlock
Community
Ed
Dexter
Whose line is it anyway?
CSI
........ as you can guess already, my list is endless :p

Reaction score
Saturday Night Live​
HIMYM
The Big Bang Theory
Two and A Half Men​
Glee​
30 Rock​
Community​
Modern Family​
Game of Thrones
Vampire Diaries
Gossip Girl
The Simpsons
Family Guy​
American Dad​
Once Upon A Time​
Castle​
CSI (Las Vegas only!)​
Pretty Little Liars​
The Secret Circle​
That's about it!! plus a couple of the new ones like Girls and Smash :D

Reaction score
Supernatural <3
And also Terminator :The Sarah conner chronicles
I dont watch any other shows coz i dont watch tv --i prefer watching animes on my laptopinstead ^_^

Reaction score
i used to love watching LOST, upto its season 3 or 4 i guess....but then it got just too confusing and weird with all the jumping back and forth in timeo_O
currently keeping track of Supernatural (Dean:love:), Dexter,90210 and ofcourse, TVD;)