• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which TV shows

Reaction score
I love shows about vampires and werewolves. I just want the opportunity, they were throwing zombies or sirens. I can not imagine how high-level meeting for The Gates on ABC Studio It is supernatural powers Desperate Housewives! I love Desperate Housewives during the first season, but I think he lost a little steam when all the mysteries were revealed and the plan failed authors. Now Lost is a show that has managed to find a new level in the original plan has lost steam. Heroes is an example of a show that was not so after reaching the end of the plan. The Gates is a show of mythology serial, so I am not sure how things will turn in his second season.

TV Shows

Reaction score
Well i am kind of a Tv addict so my list is really long... be prepared... not in any particular order... here's my list:

1. The vampire diaries
2. Gossip Girl
3. 90210
4. Pretty little liars
5. Make it or break it
6. One tree hill
7. Hellcats
8. Prison break
9. Lost
10. Survivor
11. Amazing Race
12. American idol
13. Greek
14. How I met your mother
15. Lost
16. House
17. Greys Anatomy
18. Nikita
19. Glee
20... if i go on i won't be able to study for tomorrows exam so i'll come and finish this list later...

and no i am not crazy... and yes i do have time to do other things...

Reaction score
Ms123bambi said:
Well i am kind of a Tv addict so my list is really long... be prepared... not in any particular order... here's my list:

1. The vampire diaries
2. Gossip Girl
3. 90210
4. Pretty little liars
5. Make it or break it
6. One tree hill
7. Hellcats
8. Prison break
9. Lost
10. Survivor
11. Amazing Race
12. American idol
13. Greek
14. How I met your mother
15. Lost
16. House
17. Greys Anatomy
18. Nikita
19. Glee
20... if i go on i won't be able to study for tomorrows exam so i'll come and finish this list later...

and no i am not crazy... and yes i do have time to do other things...

:D

Reaction score
The Vampire Diaries
The Secret Circle
Friends
Once Upon A Time (just few episodes)

Reaction score
well now a days the fever for cricket is on!!!!!!!!! ;) and I really don't remember what I used to watch with interest!!! actually I am fun loving person! want to enjoy so what ever seems cool to me i am attraced towards it! Wheather itx a drama, movie. stage show,song.interview or else! the thing which bothers, is the act of please at that particular time!

Reaction score
I am done with big bang theory season 1 to 5. can u recommend me any other show like this?