• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which is more developed Pakistan or Nepal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ohk dude back off.... i just searched it up and according to http://tribune.com.pk/story/496937/televangelist-sentenced-to-hang-for-bangladesh-war-crimes/ it was just warcrimes.... and that too in 1971 and its practically impossible to prove something that happened so long ago..... and even if it did happen (i strongly doubt it) ppl change and he had probably repented (he was an islamic scholar for Godsake).
No means of repentment can make up for the loss of lives. I respect the court's verdict and I am almost certain that they are guilty. Anyways, let's go off topic! I have cie exam day after tomorrow and I am arguing here in xpc! :p

Reaction score
No means of repentment can make up for the loss of lives. I respect the court's verdict and I am almost certain that they are guilty. Anyways, let's go off topic! I have cie exam day after tomorrow and I am arguing here in xpc! :p
though i may not agree with everythng u just said... my condition in exams is same!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
In 1971, the main target of the Pak army was the Bengali civilians. They killed 2.5 million innocent Muslim Bengalees, burnt villages, looted our property and raped our women. It was one of the worst genocide in world history. Muktibahini fought for the independence of Bangladesh. The Mukti bahini itself comprised of 90% Muslims. They attacked and defeated the Pak army who comitted murder and rape and were sent by Yahya to destroy the Bengali nation. At that time, India gave us shelter and trained us. Without their help more people would have been killed by the Pak army. Pak should be ashamed of what they did in 71. And Nibz bhai, don't try to worsen the relationship between the two Muslim states by posting false statements. Mukti Bahini is our national pride. Say whatever you want against India, but if you post lies about Bengali independence I have to interfere.

Those dozens of people who are being sentenced each killed more than 300-400 people and raped women. They worked with the Pak army to kill Bengalees. Just imagine what would happen if a group of 10 foreign armed people and Razakars comes to your house, kills your father and brother and rapes your sister in front of you? What punishment would you want? Obviously, you would have wanted a death sentence.

Nepal is more developed in terms of security and tourism. Pakistan is more developed in terms of nuclear weapons, violating woman's right, dropping bombs in mosques, terrorism and destructions.

You have no idea what you are talking about! So better keep your mouth shut.

First you talk against us with hatred more than that of Indians, call our beloved Pakistan a country of destruction and then, out of nowhere, you go on and call us brothers? Dude, we don't work this way. =)

Your very own Mukhti Bahni, who you consider so sacred and angelic, massacred muslims in 71. Face it. =)

You are exaggerating the events of 1971. To understand the situation of Army at that time, you have to put yourself in their position: They were losing half of their country, FGS. It was a damn war. Atrocities were committed on both sides. Bengalis were fighting a war of liberation while the rest of Pakistan was fighting a war of saving their nation. But ignorant people like you only know one-side story of the event.

Accusing Pakistan of what happened in 71 was politically motivated, and you belong to that brainwashed, secular group of Bengalis. So there is absolutely no point of arguing with you.

If your government was so sure of the atrocities of 71, why the hell didn’t it go to ICJ, I believe you peaceful people are part of the UN. But hell, you were part of the whole game.

Reaction score

First you talk against us with hatred more than that of Indians, call our beloved Pakistan a country of destruction and then, out of nowhere, you go on and call us brothers? Dude, we don't work this way. =)

Your very own Mukhti Bahni, who you consider so sacred and angelic, massacred Bengalis in 71. =)

You are exaggerating the events of 1971. To understand the situation of Army at that time, you have to put yourself in their position: They were losing half of their country, FGS. It was a damn war. Atrocities were committed on both sides. Bengalis were fighting a war of liberation while the rest of Pakistan was fighting a war of saving their nation. But ignorant people like you only know one-side story of the event.

Accusing Pakistan of what happened in 71 was politically motivated, and you belong to that brainwashed, secular group of Bengalis. So there is absolutely no point of arguing with you.

If your government was so sure of the atrocities of 71, why the hell didn’t they go to ICJ, I believe you peaceful people are part of the UN. But hell, you were part of the whole game.
bhai :love:

Reaction score

Your very own Mukhti Bahni, who you consider so sacred and angelic, massacred Bengalis in 71. Face it. =)

If your government was so sure of the atrocities of 71, why the hell didn’t they go to ICJ, I believe you peaceful people are part of the UN. But hell, you were part of the whole game.
He is right...... i have family friends who were living in Bengal at the time. they saved their bengali neighbours life and the next day when the Mukhti Bahini came to kill them they were helped by their neighbours,..... there were atrocities on both sides and there was kindness on both too........ we lost half of our beloved country for Godsake! we dont hate u and u shouldnt hate us..... u r obviously pretty brain washed ..... im thinking ur textbooks ARE biased

Reaction score
This pic is wrong.
Sadly, I wrote an entire 14 marks answer on why this is wrong and I accidently clicked the X button. UGH.
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

If you have a proxy, watch this. just replace America with Pakistan.
had it been my country i wud have written it again

Nibz u shud change the name of this thread to anti-pakistanis only! ;P

Reaction score
More developed or not- that does not matter. What matters is that Pakistan is trying to destabilize the world by harboring terrorists, working alongside ISI to cause violence in Hindu countries like India, etc. Why was Pakistan even allowed to build the nuclear bomb...US should have taken action against the terrorist state...
this kinda posts are seriously gonna put bitterness in the relations of Pakistan and nepal,

Reaction score
this kinda posts are seriously gonna put bitterness in the relations of Pakistan and nepal, so whoever you are dont show your machoness here go somewhere else idiot
no as long as people dont get t oo offensive , health debates are well.... healthy for the development of the minds of young people. young people from both countries will be motivated to help in the development of their nations in this way.

Reaction score
no as long as people dont get t oo offensive , health debates are well.... healthy for the development of the minds of young people. young people from both countries will be motivated to help in the development of their nations in this way.
Well said :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.