• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which is more developed Pakistan or Nepal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
you know......this terrorism thing didnt start from pakistan. The taliban from afghnistan came into pakistan. This is why there are so many problems. If they werent in pakistan. It would be much more peaceful!!!

Reaction score
More developed or not- that does not matter. What matters is that Pakistan is trying to destabilize the world by harboring terrorists, working alongside ISI to cause violence in Hindu countries like India, etc. Why was Pakistan even allowed to build the nuclear bomb...US should have taken action against the terrorist state...
india also has a nuclear bomb...and out of abot 17 crore ppl only about 170 ppl max are terrorists and they are neither true muslims nor true Pakistanis..... there are good and bad ppl every where

Reaction score
All in all i would say that i would rather live in a country where women rioghts are violated... where bombs fall and terrorism reigns... as long as the deen remains... we can withstand anything we can get out of any situation as long as deen remains...
give me a chance a thousand tyms i will not go to a country where people from jamat e islami are being hanged for being too islamic... where kids are made to hate islam.. where secularism is law... so You ask me where i belong? id say id always belong to a country where out of a thousand bad things... the deen remains!

Reaction score
All in all i would say that i would rather live in a country where women rioghts are violated... where bombs fall and terrorism reigns... as long as the deen remains... we can withstand anything we can get out of any situation as long as deen remains...
give me a chance a thousand tyms i will not go to a country where people from jamat e islami are being hanged for being too islamic... where kids are made to hate islam.. where secularism is law... so You ask me where i belong? id say id always belong to a country where out of a thousand bad things... the deen remains!
i would "like" that a 1000 times or more if i could! u rocked it Rutzaba!

Reaction score
no hunz our religion made it beautiful this post... our country did :)
ur sooo right! and anyway i love our religion and my country more than anythng! most of the ppl are so humble and kind........... the latest generation is however getting ruined and moved away from deen due to influence of foreign cble tv and net

Reaction score
90% of Bangladeshies are Muslims. There are thousands of mosques here and how dare you say Bengali children are taught to hate Islam? Each year, thousands of Muslims gather near the Turag river in Bangladesh, it is the second largest religious congregation of Muslims. Bangladesh is the land where Hazrat Shahjalal (pbuh), Baizit Bostami (pbuh) and hundred other pious pirs preached Islam. Who are you to judge our Iman? You have no right to judge a Muslim's Iman and you have no right to call other Muslims as Non-Muslims. Only Allah knows who are Muslims and who are Kafirs. As for Jamat-e-Islami, they use the name of Islam to cause violence in our country just like the way Pakistan terrorists cause terrorism in the name of Islam.

Reaction score
Don't try to break the Muslim brotherhood between Bangladesh and Pakistan. There is already so much dispute between Muslims. Bangladeshies and Pakistanis are brothers and Islam is our religion
90% of Bangladeshies are Muslims. There are thousands of mosques here and how dare you say Bengali children are taught to hate Islam? Each year, thousands of Muslims gather near the Turag river in Bangladesh, it is the second largest religious congregation of Muslims. Bangladesh is the land where Hazrat Shahjalal (pbuh), Baizit Bostami (pbuh) and hundred other pious pirs preached Islam. Who are you to judge our Iman? You have no right to judge a Muslim's Iman and you have no right to call other Muslims as Non-Muslims. Only Allah knows who are Muslims and who are Kafirs. As for Jamat-e-Islami, they use the name of Islam to cause violence in our country just like the way Pakistan terrorists cause terrorism in the name of Islam.
JI is causing terrorism? u r kidding right?

Reaction score
dude calm down i dont think Rutzaba was talking bout our Bengali brothers and sisters (we luv u cuz we not only share the same religion we went thru a collective struggle to achieve religious indepndance...pakistan... and im sorry it had to break apart) i think she was talking about non muslim countries............

Reaction score
i am talking about the course of schools and universities
i am pretty sure that ur iman wud have been much greater than mine
but look at the way ur govt operates and the course... thats wat im talking abt

Status
Not open for further replies.