• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where are the exam papers checked?

Reaction score
and how can you prove that?? :eek:
Don't you pay for those papers?The curriculum starts from there, hence the checking process etc. is all done there....Uk is the origin..
How can you say that it is checked in Pakistan?
Btw, I live in a different country.

Reaction score
Don't you pay for those papers?The curriculum starts from there, hence the checking process etc. is all done there....Uk is the origin..
It's checked in U.k exactly...these people are mad

Reaction score

well for different countries its different...and I am NOT Saying that they are checked in Pakistan..they might be..what ive heard that the Papers are checked at their Syndicate or whatever it is in Singapore..:D

Reaction score
well for different countries its different...and I am NOT Saying that they are checked in Pakistan..they might be..what ive heard that the Papers are checked at their Syndicate or whatever it is in Singapore..:D
Papers are faxed to U.k to check.....that how it's done..
The original remains in British council...

Reaction score
Lol.ok

Reaction score
Do you think that the papers are marked in different diferrent countries...that would definitely mess up the system..cambridge tells that they mark it and I don't think they mark it anywhere other than UCLES....btw it's not marked by the University of Cambridge....they aren't jobless.l.our exams are created by UCLES which is another department and a small part of cambridge organization...you can see their name every bottom page of mark schemes...

Reaction score
The Papers which were attempted by Pakistanis are checked In The British Council.

Reaction score
There are checked in uk ofcourse. And for those who said pak studies and urdu are checked in pakistan they are soo very mistaken.
i had an urdu teacher who used to be an examiner.

Reaction score
I'm writing Portuguese as a second langugae..That doesn't mean it will be checked by a department in Portugal.It will still go to UK to be checked.

Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you all but the papers are either checked in Pakistan (British Council) or in Singapore (dont know why or where :p)
i had a long debate with my cousin with me supporting the idea of they being sent to UK......I LOST :D
Yap that's my point too (y)

Reaction score
Whatever God is the Knower of all things......He knows best.....by the way my friend do check English papers in UK....only English he is Royal member of CIE

Reaction score
no no no they are ALL checked in the UK
for subjects such as urdu, sinhala or bengali, they have special examiners expertised in each of the languages for checking.
theyre still british, but they're roots are from their respective countries :p