• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What type of girls and boys do you like? (and dislike)

Reaction score
Type of girls: Cheese pizza with Bar-BQ sauce with some green pepper, a lot of onions and some extra crushed red chillies along with french fries and coke, followed by death by chocolate cake and tea karki hue

Aaaha ha

Bottom line: Girls are not a part of the equation for at least 8 years to come in my life, only food is :p

:p

And here comes the hungry beggar

Reaction score
Type of girls: Cheese pizza with Bar-BQ sauce with some green pepper, a lot of onions and some extra crushed red chillies along with french fries and coke, followed by death by chocolate cake and tea karki hue

Aaaha ha

Bottom line: Girls are not a part of the equation for at least 8 years to come in my life, only food is :p

And what if the Fe-male being is a Chef?o_O

Reaction score
If you read this thread... it feels like ppl ordering pizza at a resturant..... "i want a guy with double cheese and chicken tikka topping..."
seriously..? shouldn't you guys be concenterating on studies...?. besides... whn looking for a spouse you see tonnes of things (especially their character and religion)... plus there is a reason why in Islam permission frm girl's guardian/father is required for marriage.. coz they can see things u can't... coz ur blinded by 'love'... anyone can fake and be humorous/pick stuff girl drops blah blah... for a while to get that girl.. but how do u know constantly he'd b like that..?

In my honest opinion, nowadays we are too engrossed in entertainment and image of a cool guy/girl we seee on TV... we fail to realize that reality is different.. m not saying it's no fun.. but m saying have level headed expectations... the stories u see in barbie or in movies are written by script writers to make u feel good.. but they delude u of reality... painting this false image in ur mind that is shattered whn u find that u dnt always find exactly the person u wanted... but still u can live happily with them in most cases given u follow the guidance that Allah S.W.T sent down.... for instance Prophet S.A.W taught us that a man should not hate his wife if he sees in her something that he dislikes, because if he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will like another which will make up for it. It was reported that the Prophet (S.A.W) said: “No believing man should hate a believing woman; if he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will be pleased with another.” (Reported by Muslim, 36).

But for now, I'd say hold ur horses... no need to think of such stuff whn ur not abt to get married.... when u start dreaming of that guy or girl.. the next step is u start looking for them... and bec ur a student who can't marry right now.. u'd say lemme be frnds with him/her and whn I can, I'll marry one day... sadly, you get hurt coz u'll soon see such relationships don't last long (whn the fun is gone the guy wd leave for some1 else)... there is a reason why Allah S.W.T told us to stay away frm them.... and u get hurt repeatedly...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1veqkHNKtHM

Code:
 www.youtube.com/watch?v=1veqkHNKtHM
omg you said it! that is sooo true and the chicken tikka thingy got me laughing out loud :ROFLMAO: but you are SO right, Mashallah Mashallah :D

Reaction score
badrobot14 u deserve it :

tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

Reaction score
If you read this thread... it feels like ppl ordering pizza at a resturant..... "i want a guy with double cheese and chicken tikka topping..."
seriously..? shouldn't you guys be concenterating on studies...?. besides... whn looking for a spouse you see tonnes of things (especially their character and religion)... plus there is a reason why in Islam permission frm girl's guardian/father is required for marriage.. coz they can see things u can't... coz ur blinded by 'love'... anyone can fake and be humorous/pick stuff girl drops blah blah... for a while to get that girl.. but how do u know constantly he'd b like that..?

In my honest opinion, nowadays we are too engrossed in entertainment and image of a cool guy/girl we seee on TV... we fail to realize that reality is different.. m not saying it's no fun.. but m saying have level headed expectations... the stories u see in barbie or in movies are written by script writers to make u feel good.. but they delude u of reality... painting this false image in ur mind that is shattered whn u find that u dnt always find exactly the person u wanted... but still u can live happily with them in most cases given u follow the guidance that Allah S.W.T sent down.... for instance Prophet S.A.W taught us that a man should not hate his wife if he sees in her something that he dislikes, because if he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will like another which will make up for it. It was reported that the Prophet (S.A.W) said: “No believing man should hate a believing woman; if he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will be pleased with another.” (Reported by Muslim, 36).

But for now, I'd say hold ur horses... no need to think of such stuff whn ur not abt to get married.... when u start dreaming of that guy or girl.. the next step is u start looking for them... and bec ur a student who can't marry right now.. u'd say lemme be frnds with him/her and whn I can, I'll marry one day... sadly, you get hurt coz u'll soon see such relationships don't last long (whn the fun is gone the guy wd leave for some1 else)... there is a reason why Allah S.W.T told us to stay away frm them.... and u get hurt repeatedly...
Haha .. :LOL: This seriously made me to LOL.
Wonderfully said, Bad Robot! Great lesson.
Totally agreed without any doubt! :)
May Allah (S.W.T.) bless you! (Aameen!)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Haha .. :LOL: This seriously made me to LOL.
Wonderfully said, Bad Robot! Great lesson.
Totally agreed without any doubt! :)
May Allah (S.W.T.) bless you! (Aameen!)

Aameen.. thank you for the dua...!
May Allah S.W.T bless you too.... Aameen.... :)