• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

well.. i got molested in math today.. discuss the paper here!!!! XD

Reaction score
OhMyGoD! THAT STUPID QUESTION >..<"
uhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okay fr the atleast thingy, im not sure
the second one, u had like i guess find on ur tree which day Rains and not rain... like either tomrw rains or today.. then multiply those two fractions... u get a fraction.. lool :S

Reaction score
OhMyGoD! THAT STUPID QUESTION >..<"
uhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okay fr the atleast thingy, im not sure
the second one, u had like i guess find on ur tree which day Rains and not rain... like either tomrw rains or today.. then multiply those two fractions... u get a fraction.. lool :S
i srewed up big time and i mean BIIIIIIIG!!! in the first i just did like 1- 14/45 or sth :S in the second one it was like i got 14/45!! i messed up BAD oh yeah and also the locus thingy!!! wtf does nearer to HG than to FG its just doesnt make sence!! :O :|

Reaction score
i srewed up big time and i mean BIIIIIIIG!!! in the first i just did like 1- 14/45 or sth :S in the second one it was like i got 14/45!! i messed up BAD oh yeah and also the locus thingy!!! wtf does nearer to HG than to FG its just doesnt make sence!! :O :|
u got the probability right in 2nd one if u wrote 14/45 but you shouldve studied locus , you would no what it means to make an angle bisector if u studied properly

Reaction score
i think your first answer is correct, i am not sure abt your second one, but we all screwed up man

Reaction score
guys!!! screw all of this!! geography 2moro!!! anybody have some revision videos? or links to them?? (dont say bitesize (it doesnt work for my area :|)) im too tired to read :cry:

Reaction score
did anyone of ya'll do V3? i mean Paper 43?
if u did, what did u do for the tangent thing?