• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

well.. i got molested in math today.. discuss the paper here!!!! XD

Reaction score
BTW what did u do for the 2 squares and triangles thing that told u which sides and angles r equal

Reaction score
BTW what did u do for the 2 squares and triangles thing that told u which sides and angles r equal
2 of them were the same cuz side of the square and square has 4 same sides and one of them with like the distance from one square 2 another sumthing like that

Reaction score
paper 580/42
cake stuff area.........59.9cm2
nxt page simultaneous equation..........$0.85.... &.....$0.55
the linear programming....least possible cost for 20 trees was.........$145.....co-ordinates ( 9,11)
probablity.............9/14............and 14/25,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(i am not sure about the real values)
the question right after the cake one .........length AD or AB...............is 37.9 cm
this is wht i did...........n got it chkd with my frnz..............i dont confidently say tht its ryt but i feel so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i srewed up big time and i mean BIIIIIIIG!!! in the first i just did like 1- 14/45 or sth :S in the second one it was like i got 14/45!! i messed up BAD oh yeah and also the locus thingy!!! wtf does nearer to HG than to FG its just doesnt make sence!! :O :|
it was an angle bisector!

Reaction score
i srewed up big time and i mean BIIIIIIIG!!! in the first i just did like 1- 14/45 or sth :S in the second one it was like i got 14/45!! i messed up BAD oh yeah and also the locus thingy!!! wtf does nearer to HG than to FG its just doesnt make sence!! :O :|
For the loci thingy u gotta make an angle bisector and the probability was easy

Reaction score
o_O
For the loci thingy u gotta make an angle bisector and the probability was easy
hey i have a question, for the probability, did you get a feeling like the second part question should have been the first one? because i felt that way and i got confused. In the first part i got the probability that it rains in one of the days+ the probability that it rains on the other day+ the probability that it rains on both days.
then in the second part i did the probability that it rains on one of the days which is alredi mentioned in my first answer :S

Reaction score
well it wasnt dat bad...
fr the fg n hg u had to draw an angle bisector
basically u have to draw one arc frm the common alphabet which is g
that line had to cut h n f
frm the place wer the two lines h n f r cut u make 2 arcs which must join n den u draw a line
thats wat they meant

anyway we can b a bit positive that they may reduce the grade threshold so we can expect an A cos quite many ppl found the ppr difficult

Reaction score
o_O
hey i have a question, for the probability, did you get a feeling like the second part question should have been the first one? because i felt that way and i got confused. In the first part i got the probability that it rains in one of the days+ the probability that it rains on the other day+ the probability that it rains on both days.
then in the second part i did the probability that it rains on one of the days which is alredi mentioned in my first answer :S

Ya u r rite kinda yes shud b

Reaction score
I screwed up big time :( .. loci .. simple mistske ... rather than drawing an arc from B , I drew from d ... n linear programming .. in one of the line I got my table wrong !

Reaction score
In the linear programming, where u had to find the lowest cost, i forgot to make it equal to 20 and instead the total cost i got was $110...
And then, in the time thing i forgot to multiply by 24 and got 10 hours instead of 4! Also, i wrote the triangles were similar instead of being congruent! -.-
I too wrote similar