• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WEBSITES FOR STUDYING.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
because he has made a pledge to someone that he will hate chemistry forever. :p
By the way what do u find Difficult in CHEM can we know. :mrgreen:
It is so boring !! :(

Reaction score
WELLLLLLLL ahmmmmmmmmm what i feel about chemistry is that it is quite unusual subject. i mean sometimes it becomes tooo interesting and sometimes it becomes too boring. that is what I feel about chemistry.
And as far as I am concern about mathematics, so initially this subject was quite boring for me. I wasn't interested in this subject but as i begin to attempt at least one whole exercise each day, I began to feel much more interested to finish my whole maths book.And so I did....................welll that was quite difficult job for me.
BUT NOW I LOVE MATHEMATICS. :D :) :D

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks rivilboy. You gave a really helping hand, although I am in o levels. But still this could be useful in my upcoming A levels. :) :D

Reaction score
you doing A levels ???? Never Mind we can discuss this on P.M or this will make this thread go out of topic

Reaction score
no man i was saying that finally u understand that u shud not go out of topic try reading it correctly :p :p

Reaction score
YAAR can someone help me in transformation rotation??? This is quite difficult. I mean I went to several websites and they told me that to rotate a shape on a graph you need a tracing paper. That is what I find confusing. I mean I know how to do it, but you know what............I am wondering that...........can we do it without tracing paper??? :D :)