• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WEBSITES FOR STUDYING.

Reaction score
well as the topic suggests that u give informative websites where u can study for subjects,any website with which u have a very good experience studying can be posted here.Including websites containing notes.

WELL I GOT ONE AND ITS SURELY NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT U SO HERE IT GOES. :p

http://www.khanacademy.org/ :mrgreen:

WELL IN THIS WEBSITE U CAN FIND VIDEOS ON ALMOST EVERY TOPIC BUT NOT ON TOPICS LIKE URDU PAK STUD ETC. :arrow:
U CAN FIND MATH,SCIENCE VIDEOS BUT U HAVE TO SEARCH ACCORDING TO UR SYLLABUS AS THIS IS A US BASED WEBSITE SO THE ORDER THEY ARE GROUPED IS DIFFERENT THAN OURS.BUT IT PRETTY MUCH HELPED ME OUT ON ADD MATHS AND SCIENCE SUBJECTS SO U SHOULD ALSO TRY TO GET HELP. ;) ;) ;)

THANKS FOR READING AND WAITING FOR UR WEBSITES. :mrgreen:

Reaction score
yeah i checked it out its pretty cool did u check out the web i gave the first one.

Reaction score
yeah its a great site !! So many videos :D it will indeed help the next year or maybe this year too !!

Reaction score
yup the next year it will help a lot particularly in PHYSICS although im planning to take tutions.

Reaction score
Well im not even though my chemistry teacher is a complete mishap but what i do is read the chaps before even the year of school starts like this year i read abt the first 11 chaps of presscotts book myself and when my teacher explains whatever he knows it just adds to my knowledge and one more thing that u shoulld try develop interest in Chem or ull be doomed

Reaction score
its not see u have developed a mind set that its boring and it will be boring were all those people who invented stuff boring they were not they studied all this and made their name didnt they but if u think its boring then i dont know what happens i used to do this with Maths and i had to learn it the hard way i got almost near failing marks in one test i think it was 56/100 and then i was forced to study Maths and do the Past PApers and see what happened i got 96/100 in the next exam so it does make a difference and now i love maths like chem :p

Reaction score
see u have too develop love of Chemistry what do u find hard.And yeah im thinking of making notes of Chem in june july for my use and posting so ill give the, to u as well,but do put some effort.

Reaction score
Hey i also love maths and thanks scouserifc for that link. i will go through it if i would have time for that. I mostly love science subjects. :) :D

Reaction score
because he has made a pledge to someone that he will hate chemistry forever. :p
By the way what do u find Difficult in CHEM can we know. :mrgreen: