• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Was the ICT p12 too easy or I'm just a genius?

Reaction score
shouldn't it be keypad, any one sensor and camera.... one mark reserved for sensor i mean?

Thats what I was wondering.. Lots of my friends put 3 sensors, but it said 3 input devices. A sensor is one input device.. not sure you could write 3 different sesors. I wrote keypad, motion sensor, and door/window switches.

Reaction score
Thats what I was wondering.. Lots of my friends put 3 sensors, but it said 3 input devices. A sensor is one input device.. not sure you could write 3 different sesors. I wrote keypad, motion sensor, and door/window switches.
i think so... i take computers have my paper in about a week so was wondering... isnt switches contreversial web cam is safer. Plz give me an opinion

Reaction score
i think so... i take computers have my paper in about a week so was wondering... isnt switches contreversial web cam is safer. Plz give me an opinion

Webcam is defintley safer.. I'm not even sure why I wrote door/window switches :s

Reaction score
iam worried o get pending bcx the burglur alarm inputs i wrote sound n then cut it n the same thing some of my few friends did but we dint cheat or ask each other coinsidnly our answers came same :'( what to do now ??

Reaction score
iam worried o get pending bcx the burglur alarm inputs i wrote sound n then cut it n the same thing some of my few friends did but we dint cheat or ask each other coinsidnly our answers came same :'( what to do now ??

Could you explain again? I didn't understand :s

Reaction score
see there was question name 3 burglur alarm iputs ok !

one of them i wrote sound sensor bt then i realised it wrong so i cut n wrote something else,,,,samething some of my friends did cut n wrote something else. so later on after paper wen we discussed so 3 peoples did the samething cut n write ans ,,,,,,,,,,,,,so this makes me worry :(